Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Warship Designs quest bugged?

LadySinflower
LadySinflower
✭✭✭✭✭
I picked up the quest "warship designs" where a Breton asks you to go find ship designs and bring them back to him. I followed the quest marker to the Dro-Dara plantation wayshrine in Stormhaven... And couldn't figure out what to do next. The quest marker was literally hanging in the air next to the wayshrine. There were no NPCs hanging around to talk to. The quest instructions said to look on a ship called "covenant's pride," but there are no ships in the area of this wayshrine. Trying to search for the location of this particular ship got no results. I abandoned the quest. Maybe if/when I pick up the quest again it will no longer be glitched... Or was I somehow misunderstanding something? Anyone with recent experience of this quest who can give me some insight? Thanks.
Edited by LadySinflower on September 9, 2019 12:08AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to go to Tava's Blessing in Alik'r Desert. There are three ships under construction and each ship should have a design. That's why the quest marker took you to the wayshrine......so you can travel to Alik'r.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's weird because I started in a place other than Stormhaven (where the Dro-Dara wayshrine is) and it gave me a quest marker to go to Stormhaven. If the ships I need are in Alik'r and I was in Elsweyr, why would the quest marker take me to a wayshrine in Stormhaven? That's what I don't get. But thank you.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's weird because I started in a place other than Stormhaven (where the Dro-Dara wayshrine is) and it gave me a quest marker to go to Stormhaven. If the ships I need are in Alik'r and I was in Elsweyr, why would the quest marker take me to a wayshrine in Stormhaven? That's what I don't get. But thank you.

I have noticed that the quest markers take you to where the boatswain is that can take you to where you need to go, rather than taking you directly to where you need to go. The boatswain that takes you to Alik'r is in Stormhaven.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️