Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game breaking exploit in IC. ZOS halp!!

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE

I sent in a ticket. But it is still there please fix ASAP before you lose a bunch of new players who are trying to enjoy the event.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously ZOS I know it’s Saturday but you really need to get your people in who have duty and fix it.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exploit? Care to elaborate?
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably won't be addressed til Monday.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live staff works around the clock. I am sure that, if there is something happening there that they are concerned about, and needs immediate attention, they will deal with it. That said, there is a pretty high bar for what "needs immediate attention" as far as exploits in game play are concerned.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the same exploit happend to me today!!1!!11!
    I accidentally had a KDR of 200 and managed to enjoy PVP the first time in weeks.

Bina Gruno plox fix!
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent in a ticket. But it is still there please fix ASAP before you lose a bunch of new players who are trying to enjoy the event.

Can't help ya if you don't tell us what is going on @DUTCH_REAPER
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We can't help them even if they do.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been in there the last 2 days. The only thing I saw was people able to jump onto the platform outside the enemy base.

Draining shot sent them right back where they should be every time :D

Hardly game breaking but annoying nonetheless.
    Edited by Katahdin on September 8, 2019 1:28AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It might not be a good idea to post details about a serious bug, that's why most of the time I keep my mouth shut on the forums and use in-game tool. I wonder if it ever gets read though...
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unload all your Tel Var and get all the casuals waiting inside the sewer base to go out with you and zerg them down. Instant profit.

Oh yeah. Also report them if you feel so inclined. Not sure ZOS will do anything, but they might.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Unload all your Tel Var and get all the casuals waiting inside the sewer base to go out with you and zerg them down. Instant profit.

Oh yeah. Also report them if you feel so inclined. Not sure ZOS will do anything, but they might.

I'm sceptical that anything more will happen besides just a bit of downtime and a hotfix. Bans seem unlikely.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    I killed some npc with AD tabard, and it dropped 18k stones. Is it pve exploit?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »
    I killed some npc with AD tabard, and it dropped 18k stones. Is it pve exploit?

I did the same with DC npc but recieved only 16k Tel Vars, does it mean DC npcs drop less Tel Vars? This would be highly unfair.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge