Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I want to join a guild called "The Auction House"

user0666
user0666
I'm a member of 3 guilds. I don't interact with anyone via teamspeak or whatever other stuff is used lol. I just am a member of those guilds because they have really good trader NPCs at good locations in the games where I can sell a lot of stuff I accumilate through farming treasure chests. I make tens of thousands worth of gold every week trading like this. There is one trading NPC that I've wanted to trade from since I first started playing this game back in Janurary this year. The NPC's name is "Tanur Llervu". The guild that uses this NPC is called "The Auction House".

I ocasionally throw in an application to join that guild and hope for the best like any trading guild but when I visited that NPC again today, I tried browsing the guild finder after hitting the "i" key on my keyboard and selecting the "trading guild" tab and I can't find their guild name. Are they under a different tab? Also, I understand that with super active and really old guilds like The Auction House, that there's a waiting list, and blah blah blah(I'm not complaining) I'm just trying to figure out how I can become a part of this guild, because I can sell so much stuff through that NPC because of how much player traffic is at Davon's Watch.

But I can't seem to find their name through the guild finder, which is strange, which means I can't submit an application. I originally assumed that the reason I was never accepted was because the one and only character I have for this game wasn't a high enough level. But my character, which is now a level Champion 219, would be a high enough level.

Any advice from veteran players on how I can become a part of this guild? Anybody know what their discord server is? I would LOVE to be a part of this guild and trade through their NPC at Davon's Watch but now sure how to get accepted. I'm assuming their guild has been around for a while.

Thanks for any advice.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not all guilds list their guild in the guild finder list

you could try, in zone chat, and jump to like 10 different zones, repeating it

something like this:

is there an officer or someone from The Action House online, that can invite me into the guild

Extra Guild info

Their Webside
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact