The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Siege Merits?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Are the dailies for these locked behind the IC main quest? I’ve never bothered with the IC quest so if someone can let me know before I go through the bother that would be great. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. The daily quests are not available until you finish the IC main quest.

Good luck with that during the event though, especially the Arena district arena. :#
    Answer ✓
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Yes. The daily quests are not available until you finish the IC main quest.

Good luck with that during the event though, especially the Arena district arena. :#

Thanks, actually just did the arena solo. Fought off a few gankers lol.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried doing the arena now, it's currently impossible without a large group - there's about 5 or 6 enemy NBs in there from both alliances, who will snipe and burst you down as soon as you start fighting the mobs solo.

My alliance is at 3 bar pop and noone cares about this. Meh.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I did a couple dailies but no siege merits, what gives?