Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

September Crownstore Showcase

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    And the pack rat, I need the pack rat!
    Metal forever \m/
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    The moved it to the 5th (source: they replied to me on twitter)
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    wnights wrote: »

This is a joke, I want it nooooooow
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awww... I was looking forward to seeing it today.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Zos always finds new ways of disappointing me...
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    I really think that crown store showcase should be posted the last day on the previous month, so people could see the entire month before things acctually are in crown store, so u can save or expend your crowns knowing what u wannt on that month.
    It is such a simple thing to do. I really dont know why it take them forever to post it sometimes.
    Make me fell like if they dont know what they are doing...
  • Engte
    Engte
    Soul Shriven
    I really think that crown store showcase should be posted the last day on the previous month, so people could see the entire month before things acctually are in crown store, so u can save or expend your crowns knowing what u wannt on that month.
    It is such a simple thing to do. I really dont know why it take them forever to post it sometimes.
    Make me fell like if they dont know what they are doing...

Unfortunately the truth is that the Zos team in these months has made several serious mistakes even more for a company of their size and for a game with so many players, simple errors that show how they are failing and how recently they have crashed a server. whole in crisis.
    They are more concerned with disclosure than quality of service, but the correct one, and that the month list comes out before the month starts and not after.
    But let's see how far it goes, we can only make the Titanic musicians keep playing while the boat sinks hauhauah

9r63a0.gif
    NA Player - PC, Focused on Crafts, PVE and Homes
    ID: @Engte
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

edit:didnt realise wnight was already here ;p
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now we're planning on publishing it on the 4th :)
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

Well...darn :( the communication and updates are appreciated though..
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who does not have a twitter account, I sure do appreciate it when information is communicated by other players who do have that avenue of receiving information from ZOS.
  • Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if Zo$ replied on here rather than just twitter
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t forget about reddit
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    That’s pants 😡
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    Its September 4th and you release a Article about Selene....... yeah. Please release the Crown Store Showcase.......
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree it is strange to not post the showcase before the month rather than once it’s already started, if only because to my knowledge companies have done it that way since ye olden days of catalogs and techniques involving maximizing sales I would assume have long been perfected. ;)

I look forward to seeing it when it is posted and please, ZOS, in the future, post any news and updates here on the forums! It is one of the main reasons I (and I’m sure many others) am on the forums — to stay up-to-date with game info! Thank you! :)
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t forget about reddit

Its harder to ban on the forums and reddit. :)
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like news to be announced here as I don't do Twitter and do check forums often for updates!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I agree it is strange to not post the showcase before the month rather than once it’s already started

As the Crown Store generally updates on Thursday, the showcase doesn't go strictly by calendar block. It goes by the listed dates. August's showcase ended on September 3 for in-store items, will end on September 5 for the Meridia Statuette. September's showcase will cover September 5, 12, 19, and 26 so it just needs to be posted by the 5th.

October's just needs to be posted by October 3; December's by December 5th. October 31 is a Thursday so November's might start in October or be pushed back to the 7th. But it's all mostly predicable. The only pressure point is if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself wanting thousands of crowns worth of stuff this weekend.
    signing off
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feasant wrote: »
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I will forgive them this delay only if they put Maomer Fish Skin in the store :D

One can dream..

Let them also put in that datamined Ebony blade please, i'll sell one of my kidneys for that.

The Imperial banker and Altmer merchant that was datamined years ago aswell.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't wanted anything from the last few showcases... i'm sure i'll be disappointed again but would still like to see...
  • Darkest_Light7769
    Darkest_Light7769
    Soul Shriven
    Good lord ZOS you said the 4th. Its 2:30 PST. I came to the site about 10 a.m and said " sorry it's down for maintenance " I got excited, came back to nothing changed!!

You guys are not very good at keeping with your estimated times. You know why dont you u der promise and over deliver? It's been the opposite for a long while.

I mean give us something to spend our money on, after all that is what you're in business for, right??
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    I agree it is strange to not post the showcase before the month rather than once it’s already started

As the Crown Store generally updates on Thursday, the showcase doesn't go strictly by calendar block. It goes by the listed dates. August's showcase ended on September 3 for in-store items, will end on September 5 for the Meridia Statuette. September's showcase will cover September 5, 12, 19, and 26 so it just needs to be posted by the 5th.

October's just needs to be posted by October 3; December's by December 5th. October 31 is a Thursday so November's might start in October or be pushed back to the 7th. But it's all mostly predicable. The only pressure point is if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself wanting thousands of crowns worth of stuff this weekend.

Ah, I was not aware that the Crown store generally updated on Thursday (still new here). That makes more sense then. And while I would have expected they would normally post the showcase a few days ahead of time, it does make sense that it isn’t done too far in advance as it could impact current sales.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Zos always finds new ways of disappointing me...

Sad truth I'd say the delay better come with awesome stuff but im sure it'll be a low quality costume from back in wrothgar launch, a reskinned pet imperial city bs, and a furnishing pack and no reason to spend my crowns..
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going crazy without it.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yea, really don't care. Game goes to snip. Out of courtesy they should close the clown store until they deliver a decent game.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good lord ZOS you said the 4th. Its 2:30 PST. I came to the site about 10 a.m and said " sorry it's down for maintenance " I got excited, came back to nothing changed!!

You guys are not very good at keeping with your estimated times. You know why dont you u der promise and over deliver? It's been the opposite for a long while.

I mean give us something to spend our money on, after all that is what you're in business for, right??

They sais they were thinking about the 4th not it will be released on the 4rth
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im hoping for all crap as im away this month.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

They usually post info about another statuette before current one ends. So the most logical thing to do would be to post this month's showcase yesterday, on September 4th. They clearly got something mixed up as they did say before they'll post it on that day.

Right now they'll post it right on the day some sale starts, hardly an announcement if you ask me. But hey, maybe that's the smartest marketing strategy, to have people begging ZOS to advertise to them. ;)
    Edited by Michae on September 5, 2019 8:21AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, now it's 5 of September. Why is still no news?
    And don't come with the "it's night in USA" because I couldn't care less. Wake up and service your european lords!