The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still have not received my mount despite spending like 4 hours in two days.

GQManOfTheYear
GQManOfTheYear
✭✭✭
I still have not received the Twitch mount despite trying for like 4 hours, talking to a ZOS staffer and trying everything he suggested including unlinking Twitch account. I keep telling them there is an issue with Steam trying to connect with ESO.
  • GQManOfTheYear
    GQManOfTheYear
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, it was 3 different days, from Wednesday night until now. They said they fixed it Thursday morning. It wasn't fixed. I planned to play with it over this weekend.
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
  • huhjun1978
    huhjun1978
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get it too, but I come back to twitch and press "claim", then I get it right away
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't received it yet, try unlinking your twitch account (on your ESO account page) then relinking it. That's the fix I've seen work most often.
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jerkling wrote: »
    tenor.gif

#toocute
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • GQManOfTheYear
    GQManOfTheYear
    ✭✭✭
    If you haven't received it yet, try unlinking your twitch account (on your ESO account page) then relinking it. That's the fix I've seen work most often.

Yea, I tried that many times on different days, it didn't work, unfortunately.