Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character — Selene"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
ce7e1b4fd137c7a901ae3618152edaf9.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Meet the Character — Selene" blog article.

Woe be those who dare venture into Selene’s Web. Learn about the powerful shape-changing forest spirit in our latest Meet the Character!
Staff Post
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    This image of Selene is gorgeous, any possibility of a bigger size? Couldn't find one :/
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just makes me sad I can never really experience the story lore in game because its a dungeon and no one wants to wait around to do the story just run it for gear which I get of course with an MMO. But would be nice if soloable version of the dungeons were created, make is so no set gear drops and make it a daily quest (maybe gives golds or really rare chance of motifs/furnitor styles)m Or even better no gear reward at all but instead completing it daily give you big XP bonus to help low levels learn dungeons and level up while also letting everyone experience the stories in the dungeons if they want... just a thought
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshja wrote: »
    This image of Selene is gorgeous, any possibility of a bigger size? Couldn't find one :/

This version might be a little bigger: https://cdn.bethsoft.com/links/elderscrolls/SB_MeetTheCharacter_Selene.png
    Staff Post
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eshja wrote: »

This version might be a little bigger: https://cdn.bethsoft.com/links/elderscrolls/SB_MeetTheCharacter_Selene.png

It's perfect, thank you so much!
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's so hard for me to find a group to play on "Story Mode" the first time through. I like to look at all the things and read all the books, but most people just want to rush through. 😕
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    Right now we're planning on publishing it on the 4th :)

wheres the crown store showcase for this month.............
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh