Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-Depth Dungeon Guides for all the DLC dungeons - EsoPlanet.com

Pontypants
Hey all! Just wanted to share a milestone, with this fabulous community. I just finished my 14th dungeon guide which now makes it a complete collection for all the DLC dungeons :) It was way more work than I initially thought but I am super happy I pushed through! Now I'll get started on the vanilla ones, they may not be as useful but I'm hoping I can teach some new players how dungeons are generally approached etc by going over some basics in the, not just the mechanics. I love making the guides as I am also learning so much about the game when writing and researching them.

Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks all of you for the kind words :)

Here are the guides if you are curious:
https://esoplanet.com/category/dungeon-guides/

Ps. A few guides are missing Hard Mode, I'm working on it, I want to make sure it is as clear and helpful as possible!
  • Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    These are great - thank you very much for taking the time to put these together; I am sure they will prove very helpful.

Special thanks for text descriptions and not obfuscating detail in a 20 minute ego-trip video of which only 1 or 2 minutes is actually useful content.

Looking forward to your take on non-dlc dungeons - in your own time, of course. :)
  • Pontypants
    Thanks for taking the time Bucky Balls! No worries I will be working 24/7 those bad boys should be up soon! Well it'll take a while lol, there are a few of them :)