Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player looking for group

FlaptuSk
FlaptuSk
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm new to this game. I'm just looking for some guys to experience the MMO game as it should be- together
  • Diegoabdiel
    Diegoabdiel
    Soul Shriven
    You can add me on PC @Diegoabdiel2
  • FlaptuSk
    FlaptuSk
    Soul Shriven
    @Diegoabdiel I wanted to send you request, but couldn't find you on the server
  • Maldinath
    Maldinath
    Soul Shriven
    @Maldinath You can add me as well, Im also relatively new.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helps to edit your OP and put in the platform and server. No cross platform or server stuff in this game
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Diegoabdiel
    Diegoabdiel
    Soul Shriven
    @FlaptuSk what your platform and region? I’m in NA/PC
  • marcobecerra817ub17_ESO
    you and everyone else can add me! I'm pretty new and have been running around the alliance wars healing random people, I'm not part of groups so I know I shouldn't even be there since I die so darn quick : escandala
  • marcobecerra817ub17_ESO
    I'm on the NA server and have a xBox one
  • YouSmellLikeNuts
    hey im new give me a add :)
  • Pirateassassin3
    Me and a friend are on nightly and weekends and run as a group. Your welcome to join us, we do questing, delves, public dungeons, started doing world bosses. We are both petsorcs, i am cp 708 and she is cp 225. We can help level you up fairly quickly and i craft gear for our group.
    Xbox/na Pirateassassin3
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Pirateassassin3 u two sound like fun to play with, I’m Xbox NA on usually same times add me GT Crabby 666

I just got into finishing lol I’m always doing different stuff my main is a double pet sorc also
  • Pirateassassin3
    I will add you as a friend when i get on. I usualy get on about 7:40 eastern time.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Pirateassassin3 ok great I’ll add u back after I get outa work maybe we can play tonight if u wanna?