Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Audio issue

yepleb
yepleb
✭✭✭
In game my audio is extremely low to the point where I can't hear anything but as soon as I hit the guide button game audio jumps to where it should be and when I go back to the game it goes really low again. Eso is the only game where I have encountered this bug. I don't have a microphone plugged in either. Anyone know of a fix?
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity did you plug in your headphones in after starting the game? That can sometimes cause sound issues on console. If you did maybe try restarting the console with the headphones plugged in to see if that helps.

Otherwise this FAQ might have some troubleshooting that may help.

• HoustonHeart
    Out of curiosity did you plug in your headphones in after starting the game? That can sometimes cause sound issues on console. If you did maybe try restarting the console with the headphones plugged in to see if that helps.

Otherwise this FAQ might have some troubleshooting that may help.

I noticed this as well when using the surround headset with mic. When I unplug it often stays low. A little tweakign of the slider between mic and game seemed to fix it.