The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove Ultimate Cast Times

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Its very Aggravating having to smash your ultimate buttons multiple times to see your ultimate not go off. Only to die at the very second when you need it the most.
  • SenpaiNFT
    SenpaiNFT
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Its very Aggravating having to smash your ultimate buttons multiple times to see your ultimate not go off. Only to die at the very second when you need it the most.

Lol ye
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell LOS doesn't even work, when a person can throw a damn javelin that wraps around a wall when you break los is ridiculous. Ps4 an has already dropped a lot on playerbase.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell LOS doesn't even work, when a person can throw a damn javelin that wraps around a wall when you break los is ridiculous. Ps4 an has already dropped a lot on playerbase.

I never quite understood heat seeking javelins.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never quite understood heat seeking javelins.

Me neither! I literally saw one bend the corner and hit another player who I thought broke los before lol. I'm like this can't be real!!
    Edited by regime211 on August 31, 2019 6:13AM
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly see no difference playing from new zealand on Xbox, tried it last night and was wondering what all the fuss was about. Maybe it's a latency thing?
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thumbs up! Cast times make combat a kajillion times more annoying.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They should never have been added in the first place. The person who decided these needed to be added hasn’t got a clue what the community that plays this game wants.
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, its poop and nobody likes it
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes If I wanted cast time combat, id play a different mmo. The reason why people stick around (Even with the lag and the problems) is at its core, people love the fast paced combat.
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Modern devs: *removes basic consequences from games because "we don't wanna punish the player"*

Also modern devs: *punishes the players with bad features unlike the ones they removed because "they punish the player"*
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love the new cast times on the ultimates and adjusted my build to work with it, and it even tricks people.
    its better now then it was previously.
    just have to time it better and know when its going to hit and change up your build.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk if this only happens on PC cause of the new game releases and classic wow but the PC playerbase in the main pvp campaign has dropped by a lot recently too, nobody bothers playing pvp anymore
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    I honestly see no difference playing from new zealand on Xbox, tried it last night and was wondering what all the fuss was about. Maybe it's a latency thing?

I doubt ani cancelling was as potent on console, you cannot bash cancel on console as easily