The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/08/30

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    No zaan, this game is a prison.
    Zaan, Zaan, Zaan....

And I am just hoping that one time, this one time I will get Stonekeeper helmet... :|
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuff zaan I already have 2 give me my golden jorvolds :p
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure zaan helm has been on xbox golden before
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    With the Champion of the Hist necklace, I'm assuming the Golden has been updated, as pointed out above. At least as far as Mirkmire. (Unless that's a typo.)

Mirkmire came out after Dragonbones.

This means all you players who haven't got your Zaan helmet have actual hope to see it in the Golden now.

This is pretty big news. The Golden hasn't been updated for so long....

Agreed. This is a breakthrough, for sure B)
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, Warlock is underrated. I vastly prefer it to Lich, because it gives you a huge chunk of magicka right when you are streaking for your life, LOL.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this. I bought a couple of the mighty Chudan helms, as I don't have plus.
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank the gods for Chudan helm ! At least I won’t have to run vet RoM for my pvp build :#
    Edited by Revokus on August 31, 2019 8:40PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    No zaan, this game is a prison.

Good. Earn your Zaan like the rest of us

This. I'm a pvper who dislikes to do pve content and i can't understand what's so difficult about completing vSCP.

Not owning it for some.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What kind of builds is Mighty Chudan used in?

I presume it's to save a bar slot and magicka expenditure to get the same buffs you could get with a skill, since most classes have such a skill. Who actually does that in practice?

I use it for vMA runs. I don't really need a damage set but the resistances come in handy.