The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A giant Argonian head appeared on screen (seriously)

Gordias
Gordias
✭✭
When I was idling in normal Cloudrest, I used the synergy of one of the orbs from the group and suddenly a giant Argonian head appeared on my screen and didn't leave even after I reloaded UI. I'm not even sure if it is a texture from the game as I haven't seen it before. I'm using pretty regular addons like Raidnotifier, Code's Combat Alerts, S'rendarr, Dressing Room and Skyshards, but again reloading UI didn't solve the problem and it appraised on its own.

Screenshot:
uucxvvc2gvhq.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gordias

A serious solution to this issue involves running a repair through the ESO Launcher. This can often help with graphical and texture issues while playing ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks very happy to see you.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's someone else's addon. You can change the Ready check messages. As for the image, it IS an ingame image, one of the many assets available, which is why you can see it.

You can sometimes see some people using it in guild notes, see that example for instance:

7kMOMoA.png

Another example:

qMC3xda.png

Example of guild note:

|t150:150:esoui\art\icons\mh_second_wolf.dds|t

Edited by Asmael on September 1, 2019 8:50PM
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Biscuit
    Biscuit
    ✭✭
    Someone is actively trying to hack into your account. I suggest restarting your computer, searching for any viruses and repairing the launcher. You then need to change your IP adress. If you get asked during logg in to enter a code that you got sent over mail, the hack worked and once you check your bank you will notice that 1k gold is missing
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may need to seek a supply of a better quality of skooma traveller.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Gordias
    Gordias
    ✭✭
    Biscuit wrote: »
    Someone is actively trying to hack into your account. I suggest restarting your computer, searching for any viruses and repairing the launcher. You then need to change your IP adress. If you get asked during logg in to enter a code that you got sent over mail, the hack worked and once you check your bank you will notice that 1k gold is missing

I knew it!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never expected to find nightmare fuel on the ESO forum...
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Gordias
    Gordias
    ✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    That's someone else's addon. You can change the Ready check messages. As for the image, it IS an ingame image, one of the many assets available, which is why you can see it.

You can sometimes see some people using it in guild notes, see that example for instance:

7kMOMoA.png

Another example:

qMC3xda.png

Example of guild note:

|t150:150:esoui\art\icons\mh_second_wolf.dds|t

If you found this thread because of a similar issue, the comment above is the correct explanation, thanks Asmael!
    Edited by Gordias on September 11, 2019 5:58PM