The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any idea when the new moon crates will be released?

valkyrie93
valkyrie93
✭✭✭✭✭
Will it be as soon as the Bandaari crates are gone so in 2 days?
Edited by valkyrie93 on September 1, 2019 3:31PM
PC EU

Best Answers

• MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2 days is for the ESO plus sale i think (The 5000 crowns to 4000) I don't think it will be gone in 2 days, especially before we get the preview crates, seems a bit ridiculous to give out preview crates after the crates have been released :P

We'll probably get them in at the start of October.
    Answer ✓
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering a Crate Season runs for ~3 months and Baandari came out July 3rd, we'll probably see New Moon Crates release early to mid October.

Which would make sense, considering they're the "Spooky" themed crate for this year, like Hollowjack last year and Reaper's Harvest the year before. Fall season crates are the only ones that are seasonally themed, and always have Undead/Ghost/Spooky/etc. stuff.
    Answer ✓
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    I think we were given a preview crate from the Baandari set a bit before they were released. I guess maybe about 2-3 weeks after they give us the preview or at least somewhere at the start of October.
    Answer ✓