The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Favourite class and why?

• AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day one magplar, but I've been using the Magcro lately and loving it
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jainiadral wrote: »
    There was a point when I would have said my magsorc, but not anymore. I'm trying to find the groove with my stamcro, who is basically a hodgepodge of weapon skills and soul trap. I'm not really feeling it-- I'm still leveling endless arrays of skills and probably still will be leveling them when the next round of catastrophic nerfs hit.

So my magden...? I haven't logged in to her since the patch to see how much she's been hit.

My magden is strong as hell now, at least for me personally - 80k DPS on 21 mil, a little over 50k on 3 mil. I'm no Liko but her top DPS numbers are higher than my stamblade's were back when NBs were actually strong. It still feels rather hollow though, since the only thing making us that much stronger is the fact that we've got another DoT that's super strong (Fetcher) and access to Berserk (but in raid groups everyone gets that anyway if the healers know what they're doing). Other than that it's the same Degen, Soul Trap, Channeled Acceleration, Ele Wall, and Scalding Rune that everyone else has access to. Doesn't feel that unique. Magden's still been the most fun class for me to play post-apocalypse though.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar Dunmer. They represent the tribunals.

LG-cardart-Power_of_the_Almsivi_02.png