The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a PvP build

ItsNotLiving
ItsNotLiving
✭✭✭✭
I’m looking for the craziest build that can work for pvp. I’m open to running hybrids, Magicka, or stamina. I just need something to solve my boredom with my sorcerer.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well what format first?

BG, OW CP?

Whatcha mean by crazy? Like tanky crazy, crazy damage, or just straight up weird?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone pirate, bright throats, bloodspawn, full tristat/triune. Lady mundus, 2h for sure. Use either 5 medium or light depending on which affinity you are emphasizing for damage.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was running a heavy armor NB heavy attack build for bgs that was tanky AF. Tourgs pact heavy, knight slayer jewelery lightning staff infused/resto powered. Steed mundus. Dark cloak, refereshing path siphoning strike illustrious merciless keeps you alive thru no matter what except the new necro smash ult (OP AF too).

Stand in the AoE heals and soak damage, best part is you lead the charge, letting your team mates breathe a bit more, and can still kind of bang. Closing the deal is kinda tricky but not impossible.

Max health/Mag regen food. Keep the heals down and buffs up. Spell damage is kind of secondary so run mag regen on 2, SD on neck. Have fun.

Knight slayer kinda caught a damage nerf (unintentional?) But still works.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on August 31, 2019 8:45PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5 pelinals, 5 bright throat, 2 bloodspawn - 5m-1H-1L - 2h/destro staff using onslaught.... resto back bar if you’re a wuss and want Rapid Regen.

Use all magicka abilities except vigor, full weapon damage glyphs infused jewellery, nirnhoned or sharpened weapon.

Works with all mag classes. Also experimenting with balorgs and exoskeleton instead of BT and bloodspawn.

Khajit and the shadow mundus, but Breton, Dark elf, Nord or Argonian would work too.
    Edited by Iskiab on August 31, 2019 9:21PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    5 pelinals, 5 bright throat, 2 bloodspawn - 5m-1H-1L - 2h/destro staff.... resto back bar if you’re a wuss and want Rapid Regen.

Use all magicka abilities except vigor, full weapon damage glyphs infused jewellery, nirnhoned or sharpened weapon.

Works with all mag classes. Also experimenting with balorgs and exoskeleton instead of BT and bloodspawn.

Khajit and the shadow mundus.

I was going to try this except use crafty and SnB on a Mag DK.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    5 pelinals, 5 bright throat, 2 bloodspawn - 5m-1H-1L - 2h/destro staff.... resto back bar if you’re a wuss and want Rapid Regen.

Khajit and the shadow mundus.

I was going to try this except use crafty and SnB on a Mag DK.

Could work. I play no-CP so like having good sustain, especially since you’ll be missing the light armour passives.

I don’t know MagDK well, do you guys need a resto? You have corrosive armour so might not need onslaught

A strong vigor and rapid regen would be pretty hilarious, especially if you use something like shalks exo on your front far you could use a weapon set on your back bar.

Premise is sorta to front bar vigor as the only stamina ability, should be able to get 1k stam regen so lots of stam for dodge rolling/blocking/vigor. Mag for offense or class stuff. Maybe S&B and DW masters maces/axes would be better.

I approached everything as a magblade so am not sure how to adapt it for other classes.
    Edited by Iskiab on August 31, 2019 10:03PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m looking for the craziest build that can work for pvp. I’m open to running hybrids, Magicka, or stamina. I just need something to solve my boredom with my sorcerer.

You know you pvp too much when...