The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tank DK helping defend a keep

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
I changed to Nord and change some set !! Tanking more now

https://youtu.be/VZub_Ybwtb8
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look like fun
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thogh i don't get the point of these builds. If you got no group support, no crowd controll let alolone damage, whats the use (well besides mocking zergs)?
  • ryh
    ryh
    ✭✭✭
    Switch one of set to Reactive Armor.
    U dont even need to breakfree then. :)
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    ryh wrote: »
    Switch one of set to Reactive Armor.
    U dont even need to breakfree then. :)

I used Reactive Armor a long time ago for a long time.
    Maybe now it's time to give another try.
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    I wouldn’t underestimate the value of a PVP tank. They are great disrupters and can throw a siege group way off their game, allowing time for better defensive placements and reinforcements. True you probably won’t get the killing blows alone but you might save the keep.
  • SDraconis
    SDraconis
    ✭✭✭

U look like u r enjoying BD + DR + BS. When will you test and upload Varen 5p?
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    SDraconis wrote: »

Hello my friend. I tried Again Varen.
    And I was dying A LOT.
    For you I can say it works like a charm.
    But for me it's reallly hard to play.

So I tried Cyrodils crest + Batalion Defender + Blood Spawn and I change to nord.
    Also 21 sec potion cooldown.
    I think NORD was a verry good change. Thanks a lot for the tip.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    Nice, thogh i don't get the point of these builds. If you got no group support, no crowd controll let alolone damage, whats the use (well besides mocking zergs)?

He's having fun....that's the point. He's giggling like a little girl the whole time.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    • The point is that he was destructing the players who attacked the fort and his alliance had time to come back and save the keep
    • He has fun
    • He takes the agro. Then ppl say that there is no taunt in PvP. Nothing taunts more the zerglings than a single person around 20 alies.

@Escorpiao_Noturno great job. Fun to watch and good skills.

Regarding the "no group support" acquisition when you are solo you have to focus on the surviability more. When you are grouped you can synchonize what is needed based on the ppl with who you play.
    Because I can!
  • SDraconis
    SDraconis
    ✭✭✭
    SDraconis wrote: »

Hello my friend. I tried Again Varen.
    And I was dying A LOT.
    For you I can say it works like a charm.
    But for me it's reallly hard to play.

So I tried Cyrodils crest + Batalion Defender + Blood Spawn and I change to nord.
    Also 21 sec potion cooldown.
    I think NORD was a verry good change. Thanks a lot for the tip.

Did you end up getting that bufftimers addon which shows you big color bar while you have varen 5p buff active?