The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

First time stumbling upon Erstwhile Sanctuary

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
Today I went into gold coast, because I felt like doing a DB Daily. I seen a house Icon I had not seen before. Sanctuary is what caught my eye. I wondered if it was going to be a DB house. And sure enough when I see it. I fell in love with it. Sure there is a place with alll the basics, but then there is a place to call home and work on it. I hope I will not lose the opportunity to earn this house. This feel calls to me.
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It goes on sale during the Dark-brotherhood thieves guild events, they have run it twice this year, to make up for one of the other events they were suppose to hold, can't remember which one, so it will be awhile before it becomes available again.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/The_Erstwhile_Sanctuary

not sure if this site is updated, if so its well over a year ago, it was listed through crown store :(
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Erstwhile Sanctuary has been in the game since early 2018, its icon just doesn't show up automatically on your map like the default houses do. It was purchasable from the Crown Store for a limited time.

It usually returns to the Crown Store during Dark Brotherhood Celebration events (March).
    It was also available during last year's Black Friday sale, so keep an eye out for that.
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Giggidy giggidy <3
    PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist