The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] DLC Pledges Should Give Extra Transmutation Crystals. Vet++

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Vet DLC pledges are hardly worth the hassle to run with a pug. The constant wipes until people get the hang of mechanics simply isn't time efficient. Perhaps extra incentive should be given by rewarding these pledges with extra Transmutation Crystals?
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I wouldn’t touch a vet dlc pug with a stick, much less a random vet with eso+. The difficulty disparity between a base game dg and dlc throws the entire system balance of randoms out the window. If it had a guarantee of 10 transmutes maybe. If they could prevent fake tank ques I would also recommend a “roll in need” bonus to entice players to try different roles and shorten que times by a wide margin. But I can’t think of a good way to stop players from queung as tank on a dps character. Sometimes too much freedoms in roles and builds has its downsides.
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good idea. That would make people argue the "Pay for win" though.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea. That would make people argue the "Pay for win" though.

How would it be considered pay to win?
    Everyone can queue for vet dungeons, and everyone would get extra crystals.

The only downside is the reward would be so good and sought after, it would only exacerbate the problem the OP stated. It would just attract even more players who aren't ready for vet content, hoping for a carry just for the reward.
    Edited by Kel on August 31, 2019 9:03AM
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kel

Pay to win because to have access to DLC dungeons you have to own them or be a subscriber
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    @Kel

Pay to win because to have access to DLC dungeons you have to own them or be a subscriber

Ah, my mistake. My brain must've skipped over the DLC part.

Dont ask me how, its literally in the title too.

It is early a.m. for me though. I'll just blame it on that...😪
    Edited by Kel on August 31, 2019 9:12AM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should literally pay me REAL money to play Vet DLC dungeons.

I already have a full time job. If I'm going to have to slog through some godawful chore, I should be getting paid overtime!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should literally pay me REAL money to play Vet DLC dungeons.

I already have a full time job. If I'm going to have to slog through some godawful chore, I should be getting paid overtime!

ZlgW7nb.gif