The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

so meant to say this on day one but got distracted...

aldlv13
aldlv13
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HIDE HELMET OPTION ZENIMAX!!! I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!!! that is all
"Altmer. They act all high and mighty until you leave them in a pool of their own blood." -Blademaster Owyn
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    Because fashion often hinges on what decide to put our not put on your melon.
    Options
  • QuidamPhx
    QuidamPhx
    Damn right. Now a hide pauldrons option and I'd be thrilled!
    Options
  • aldlv13
    aldlv13
    QuidamPhx wrote: »
    Damn right. Now a hide pauldrons option and I'd be thrilled!

lets just get a hide all armor option XD

lol but seriously i wouldnt use a hide pauldron option but i hope they give it for those who would like it

"Altmer. They act all high and mighty until you leave them in a pool of their own blood." -Blademaster Owyn
    Options
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I support a hide pauldrons option. drastically needed for customization.

On the note of customization...

we also need to be able to switch skins on armor! or have different costume sets. by this i mean having a different set of gear that we can set up ourselves, and tag as a costume. so if we like, as an example, an earlier set of gear and how it looks. we can put it all together in the "costume" window, and give it a personal label. it then goes into our inventory as a costume set (very similar to the ones we get now from quests). and we can move it from toon to toon, put it on take it off etc.

Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the option of a vanity pet parrot that will sit on me shoulder, yarr.....
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Faolanhart
    Faolanhart
    ✭✭✭
    How could I hide my Argonian's beautiful feather's, my Khajiit's badass eyepatch & scar or my Nord's lush red hair?
    I could not says I. So glad that this is an option haha.
    Options
  • aldlv13
    aldlv13
    temjiu wrote: »
    I support a hide pauldrons option. drastically needed for customization.

On the note of customization...

we also need to be able to switch skins on armor! or have different costume sets. by this i mean having a different set of gear that we can set up ourselves, and tag as a costume. so if we like, as an example, an earlier set of gear and how it looks. we can put it all together in the "costume" window, and give it a personal label. it then goes into our inventory as a costume set (very similar to the ones we get now from quests). and we can move it from toon to toon, put it on take it off etc.

this. is. PERFECT!! give me now please :)
    Options
  • Sojan
    Sojan
    ✭✭
    temjiu wrote: »
    ...On the note of customization...

I am Sojan Anima and I approve of THIS message.

Options
  • Dangus
    Dangus
    I wish we had a hide all option.. Nothing would satisfy me more than watching my naked sorc nuke the crap out of monsters all day.
    Options