Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Multi-crafting Outcomes for Refining Raw Materials

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Console user input here using multi-refine for the first time last night.

10k ruby ash = 53 rosin (0.0053)
    7k leather = 39 dreugh wax (0.0056)
    5.5k silk = 32 dreugh wax (0.0058)
    2k rubedite = 6 tempering alloy (0.003)

I still have 20k+ rubedite. The 2k was my first test with multi-refine and I moved to different stations and just forgot to go back to get a bigger sample size.

By and large though, you can see that these line up pretty much spot on with the accepted average that @tmbrinks has demonstrated over a much larger sample size. I also did 5k+ platinum but forgot to jot down the results before my screen cleared.

Anyway... I have little/no concerns over using multi-refine with these first-hand results coupled with the metadata the PC guys have churned out.

Glad to hear of your results Feric! How amazing is it to have refined that 10k ruby ash without clicking "X" (or whatever button it is for you) 1000 times? :D
    Edited by tmbrinks on August 28, 2019 8:27PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Console user input here using multi-refine for the first time last night.

10k ruby ash = 53 rosin (0.0053)
    7k leather = 39 dreugh wax (0.0056)
    5.5k silk = 32 dreugh wax (0.0058)
    2k rubedite = 6 tempering alloy (0.003)

I still have 20k+ rubedite. The 2k was my first test with multi-refine and I moved to different stations and just forgot to go back to get a bigger sample size.

By and large though, you can see that these line up pretty much spot on with the accepted average that @tmbrinks has demonstrated over a much larger sample size. I also did 5k+ platinum but forgot to jot down the results before my screen cleared.

Anyway... I have little/no concerns over using multi-refine with these first-hand results coupled with the metadata the PC guys have churned out.

Glad to hear of your results Feric! How amazing is it to have refined that 10k ruby ash without clicking "X" (or whatever button it is for you) 1000 times? :D

Oh man, you can’t believe how much of a relief that was. I generally had to do it in lumps of 1-2k because my thumb could only stand so much button mashing.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did some small stacks last night, about 4 each in cloth and metal, ranging from 10 to 70 raw. Got a huge return on Gold Tempers, 5 Wax and 3 Alloys. Way more than average rates. Of course I did small stacks before with no joy or just a little joy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been using multi refining. Pretty much same results/amounts received before. So to those stating that multi refining gives less gold mats I just want to say that I'm sorry you just got bad rng.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP