Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase - August 2019"

• ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kind of a poor month.

Bought Dark Shaman cause it's awesome (and skimpiest in game probably, and just looks awesome on my chocolate wood elf), but otherwise, nothing really interesting.

I'm kinda hoping one of these months Pride-King mount will be on sale (or some new awesome-but-not-over-the-top one), or faction hero costumes will make a comeback (covenant one is an absurdly bad job, but dominion one rocks), or that we'll get a Summerset / Morrowind celebration events, now that they had their status changed from Chapter to DLC.

I'd also LOVE if they introduced hair color changing. We can change tattoos, skins, adornments, hairstyles etc via COLLECTIONS, why not hair colors? After all this time, I'm getting kind of bored with my main's hair color, but as I seriously love the face/hairstyle, I don't want to wear a hood over it.
  • Noktpapilio
    Noktpapilio
    ✭✭
    I really love the peddler pets. They're adorable, and they can carry all the things I stole ;)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGhosty wrote: »
    I do wish zos would give us multiple ways to acquire the stuff they're putting in crown crates. I wouldn't even mind if they had a slightly higher cost. There are many cool items in those crates but the cost of the crates themselves is far too expensive for what you get in them, particularly when you have awful luck. Zos would be getting quite a bit of money from me this month if they offered these items for direct sale, but as it stands I'm not prepared to gamble on the crown crates. I am a returning player and I want to support the game, but zos isn't giving me a chance to do so by locking cool stuff behind rng.

additionally, could we please have the ability to decon the mounts and other collection items prior to them being applied to our account? I can't even make decent headway going the deconstruction route for crown gems because I am given higher value rewards that I won't ever use and can't break them down for the gems to go for the thing I do want. Perhaps even having them drop in runeboxes that have to be opened, much like some of the styles/pets/mementos that can be sold on the guild trader. If the item drops in a tradable package I can choose to decon for gems, sell for gold profit to then use gold to buy the item I do want (provided someone else puts it up for sale) or just keep what I got and go for completion.

Agreed on both counts! There are Gem items which I would like to buy for Crowns but I won’t buy crates since I’m stuck with unlocks such as the rebreather that I don’t like and won’t use. If I had the option of selling such items for gold or trading them in for gems, then I would buy crates. I won’t buy something that could end up being effectively nothing for me, but I would pay for what would at least be a decent amount of gems with a chance of something I like even better.
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I was waiting for it whole year... Thank you for returning Flame Atronach season! :)<3
    Now I can play my atronach blues:

BOh26YD.jpg

And look at this cute family picture :smiley:

fMyIzBf.jpg

I've also made showcase videos for almost all mounts. As usually, you can hear all sounds and see all movement of the mounts, which should help you decide if they are worth it.

I got Shadow Atronach Senche mount during previous return of this season last year, but I couldn't capture videos during that time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1b3MUJXrM

Cold Flame Atronach Wolf mount:

https://youtu.be/aeo-Oe6flRE

Night Frost Atronach Steed mount:

https://youtu.be/QuYjXc5rD4Q

Flame Atronach Senche mount:

https://youtu.be/266c1icv63s

Flame Atronach Camel mount:

https://youtu.be/NWkZHAxf4wQ

Flame Atronach Guar mount:

https://youtu.be/JGGkBUtNKk4

Flame Atronach Horse mount:

https://youtu.be/CVBFircgnLI

So pretty!!! I'm not lucky for mounts... Though I did get the weird fire skin from the lvl up crates! @ZOS_SarahHecker though my birthday is coming up if you feel generous with the cool fire ice puppy mount #justSaying
    Edited by Skorro on August 23, 2019 7:05PM
  • EvilMagicEightball
    EvilMagicEightball
    Soul Shriven
    Love the Cold Flame Atronach Wolf mount!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really love the peddler pets. They're adorable, and they can carry all the things I stole ;)

They can do that??
    How much carry-space do they have?
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

They can do that??

They're kidding. They don't actually carry anything. Would be neat if they did tho!

But yeah this month was realllly "meh!" Here's hoping September is better!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    asalemi wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Selling Skill Lines is a new low ZOS especially considering these will be able to be used in low level PVP against players who are not buying these. Terrible direction for this game.

They even included legerdemain :lol: Everything's for sale... :neutral:

You guys are toxic. The game has been out 5+ years. It’s a great addition for people like me that work and don’t wanna grind alts . If u did it once you earned that right. If u don’t like it grind it out. Geez always complain complain complain

It has nothing to do with toxicity. These shortcuts are spelling worrisome things. No one is telling you what to do with your characters. Geez always with the triggering...
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    bearbelly wrote: »

They can do that??

They don't actually carry anything.

Yeah, figured that out after I blew 100 gems on one.
    Serves my dumb ass right for listening to some rando jester on the internet. :D

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_JesC Are we still getting the September crownstore showcase today? :) Getting a bit late here in Europe heh :)
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_JesC Are we still getting the September crownstore showcase today? :) Getting a bit late here in Europe heh :)

It's coming tomorrow

Edited by Holmarion19 on September 4, 2019 8:00PM