The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ZOS what did you do with guild history???

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
As a GM in a different time zone to most my guildies, I rely heavily on the guild history of my 499 other members to be able to track the happenings with my guild.

Did you seriously take away the guild history when we are offline??? WTH???

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno

I think we need a sharp answer on this... PRONTO!!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where have you been hiding?
    confused24.gif

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Where have you been hiding?
    confused24.gif

This only just started for me.... I've been happily logging sales all week up until today's patch.
  • SirGalahad003
    SirGalahad003
    Soul Shriven
    ‘Loading Data’ You guys are really priceless in going ahead with a patch you knew was broken. Although I’m not surprised
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    As a Gm of a guild with hundreds of members and from so many time zones this is disastrous! Please for the love of God fix this and fix it fast. I cannot for the life how this patch was released with a bug like this.
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a Gm of a guild with hundreds of members and from so many time zones this is disastrous! Please for the love of God fix this and fix it fast. I cannot for the life how this patch was released with a bug like this.

Apparently this is happening for both Xbox and PS4. Since they can't be arsed to post this in both the Xbox AND the PS4 technical support forums, this Xbox thread should answer your questions:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/491316/guild-history-not-loading/
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV