The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please test your steaming pile every patch

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
First thing I log on with this update to notice

Resolving vigor - self applied single target ability pulls you out of stealth (lol nice work how about updating these things the moment you change them )

Dodge roll - requires multiple attempts to actually dodge and theres nothing better than jumping when you were attempting to dodge roll seems the server performance has gotten even worse (who would have thought)

Server performance - even worse than last update, Im getting loading screens randomly in areas like mournhold and wayrest - (it seems this is the only game that manages to make performance worse every update)

Please list any other noteworthy changes below so the incompetent devs can get some more bug reporting during a live update
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what server/platform? i've experienced none of these on pc na in cyro or pve zones. well i don't use vigor though but vigor did get the nerf treatment,
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigor has always pulled the caster out of stealth. Literally always. If you're talking about someone else's vigor pulling you out of stealth, that means they're literally right on top of you and would've pulled you out anyway (especially if you're a woodelf lolz).

Have had no issues roll dodging.

I just came back after quitting when elsweyr came out and the performance while still garbage has improved slightly. Maybe op is just an angry person.

Xbox NA
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »
    Vigor has always pulled the caster out of stealth. Literally always. If you're talking about someone else's vigor pulling you out of stealth, that means they're literally right on top of you and would've pulled you out anyway (especially if you're a woodelf lolz).

Have had no issues roll dodging.

I just came back after quitting when elsweyr came out and the performance while still garbage has improved slightly. Maybe op is just an angry person.

Xbox NA

Yes but when it loses its AOE its a self buff and shouldn’t cause the caster to come out of stealth, its like the stamina morph of templar circles, even though its a stamima ability it cannot be cast when silenced, its lazy upkeep from the dev team
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »
    what server/platform? i've experienced none of these on pc na in cyro or pve zones. well i don't use vigor though but vigor did get the nerf treatment,

You haven't experienced random loading screens in cyro? Not even when the keep layout change? Not even when you are sprinting with your mount? You haven't been hit by attacks while rolling after they changed the dodging window? You haven't noticed performance deterioration? Like, let's say, massive crashes on desktop? High ping during peak hours. Fps drops on certain classes?
    Vigor's nerfing has nothing to do whith what the op is saying. He says that resolving vigor is now a self applied heal which, by the rule, should not break your stealth. And he is right.