Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Console you ready for the next 🧀

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Next broken things that will not see a fix for months is ?

Winners are ...

Overload Sorcs 👐

As overload will be overpreforming - make sure to use it or lose it. Don't worry about those players saying your cheese, make sure to salt mine as much as possible. For you will be god with heavy attacks and good ol 10 to 20k light attacks.

Next winner -

Bow Ults - Ballista ! 👐 Yay !

Congratulations to bow users - did somebody order a bow build with extra 🧀.

Well - You will have pleasure and chance of desyncing your enemies health as they will have no idea if they should heal or not. 😂

That is all ... for my source of info please refer to the PC patch 5.1.7 as it is currently fixed for them but will not recieve a fix for consoles for a few months

Enjoy ! 👍

Edited by WeylandLabs on August 27, 2019 10:55AM
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload light attack 20k. Hmm.. Why not say 50k? Or 100k?

Overload light ticks for 6-10k. One of slowest projectile attacks which are easily dodged or blocked and damage which is, maybe, 100% stronger than light attacks but wasting ultimate (there are much stronger ultimates than overload) for this is stupid.

It only works with specialized overload builds and these builds are again useless without overload
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    Overload light attack 20k. Hmm.. Why not say 50k? Or 100k?

Overload light ticks for 6-10k. One of slowest projectile attacks which are easily dodged or blocked and damage which is, maybe, 100% stronger than light attacks but wasting ultimate (there are much stronger ultimates than overload) for this is stupid.

It only works with specialized overload builds and these builds are again useless without overload

Huh ? Light attacks don't tick it's a burst projectile.

Heavy attacks are a cone AOE dot, not box aoe dot like jabs. So when you say ticks your language is mistaken, and a dot would tick not a burst from a light attack.

You better take a gander to modifiers - weapon passives - builds. Last patch I was a Stam Sorc and was hitting people for 15k crit light attacks with gladiator and clever. So this patch that would destroy egos.

And how were they blocked or dodged when I'm in that person's face I stun them boom 2 hitter quiter.

Take that build put it on your Stam Sorc put points into light attacks cp and make sure you slot bound armour front bar DW - hit them with light attack poison inject Ult - pull stun light attack light attack dead.

Your welcome ...

Next question ✔
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 29, 2019 7:49PM
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shokasegambit1 a "burst" is a single tick of damage. Don't be pedantic.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »

Well now ... he didn't say "tick" he said "ticks"

Unfortunately ticking/ticks is referenced to a watch/clock as to proceed or progress.

Thus giving movement ... got to come correct when you come at me.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desync is never cool. I can deal with cheese, but desync is... "too much man!"
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »

Well now ... he didn't say "tick" he said "ticks"

Unfortunately ticking/ticks is referenced to a watch/clock as to proceed or progress.

Thus giving movement ... got to come correct when you come at me.

you correct nothing and you are still being pedantic.

the movement here is the damage it causes health, not time. you can think of it as "ticking" your health down with each OL light attack. thus, "ticks" is the plural of ticked, as in more then one light attack.
  • BaByDontHurtMe
    BaByDontHurtMe
    ✭✭✭
    Just use more dots.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just slot Purge
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Ucarious
    Ucarious
    ✭✭✭
    Overload got nerfed in the last update or so and the health desync on ballista got fixed too.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the fixes to these two things not also get implemented into console patch today? Would be pretty much unbelievable if so.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna make a hybrid sorc that weaves that with bleeds. Booooooom.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Did the fixes to these two things not also get implemented into console patch today? Would be pretty much unbelievable if so.

No ...

That's exactly what I was trying to say.

Don't believe me ?

Check the patch notes yourself -

Xbox:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/491206/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-50-scalebreaker-update-23

Ps4:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/491206/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-50-scalebreaker-update-23

Have fun with Sorcs
    Overload and Bow Ballista for 3 to 4 months. 😂

Edited by WeylandLabs on August 28, 2019 7:23AM
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad stamina sorc can't Overload LA while Ballista health desyncing.... or can they? :trollface:
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    Too bad stamina sorc can't Overload LA while Ballista health desyncing.... or can they? :trollface:

No .. it's one ultimate or the other. But you can use OL at 500 Ult deplete it until the bow Ult cap and then use that.

That's imo way too much to do.. lol

Don't know your playstyle on Stam Sorc here's a 🎁since you play it.

Just go full raiden heavy attack overload Kvatch Gladiator and Poisonous Serpent - You will melt pretty much everyone. It's even worse if you go 3 bloodthirsty and a poison injection with a masters bow.

Mag Sorc - BSW - Elegant - Zaan ✔
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 28, 2019 3:29PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use more dots.

Pretty much what I will be doing. Twilight Matriarch dead to me now.
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you’re over reacting just a little overload is extremely underwhelming on anything not running a full light attack build and even then it’s meh and not half as bad as the emperors with the Goliath bash.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload:

Fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack augment from these abilities was not gaining the 70% damage increase from Heavy Attacking Off-Balance enemies.

The Heavy Attack from this ability and its morphs can no longer be interrupted.

Good talk bro !
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This really isn’t new information, there are already well known Sith Lords on console.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mag Sorc - BSW - Elegant - Zaan ✔

but what if I want more stamina? :D
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overload:

Fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack augment from these abilities was not gaining the 70% damage increase from Heavy Attacking Off-Balance enemies.

Good talk bro !

L2p
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not forget the snipe health desync. The salt mining is deep this patch
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload:

Good talk bro !

L2p

Do you even ZOS bro ? 😂