The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Core game features do not work, no customer support help. (XB1)

cantine1998
cantine1998
Soul Shriven
This is on Xbox One NA. I have tried reinstalling, hard resetting and all that stuff.

I have been having the same exact issues with the game since 8/14/19. Nearly 2 week's, and not a single reply from customer support. Sent too many tickets to count, replied as it states to renew the ticket. Not even an autoreply from them. Ive sent tickets from the website and in game.

I cannot use guild traders, the only option is *Goodbye*. I cannot use any guild banks, not even my own of my personal guild.
I cannot talk in Say, Whisper, Zone, Group chats. I can type in Guild chats without any issues, and i can see every other chat, and I can receive whispers.
I can use all voice chats.
I can not trade anybody, i can not be traded with.
I can receive mail but i cannot sent it.

This has been going on for nearly 2 week's, not a single reply from customer support on what is going on. I just renewed a year of ESO+ for $140 a few days ago and yet somehow that isnt enough to even get a response about why the most core features of the game just up and stopped working. Even if they just gave a response saying they would look into it that wouldve been fine. Tell me why I shouldn't just refund the $140 subscription fee I literally just paid and leave the game. This is total bs.

Can I get some sort of reply on this ZoS?
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently not.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • cantine1998
    cantine1998
    Soul Shriven
    Still nothing btw