Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Merchant for Gamepad that actually works?

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am playing on PC with a pad - but all these add on's for master merchant like pad merchant etc. don't really seem to work and i only get a lot of issues / not working guild stores when installing it....is there any version that works so i can use master merchant with a pad?
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leaving a comment so I can find this thread later. It is so annoying having to switch off game pad mode just to do a bit of trading.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there was pad merchant but it no longer works
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There currently aren't plans to make MM compatible with gamepad mode because of the amount of work involved in doing so.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There currently aren't plans to make MM compatible with gamepad mode because of the amount of work involved in doing so.

I wonder how many people play on a pad on pc tough? I would never switch to mouse and keyboard...the ONLY advantage i see is easier chating...in fact mouse and keyboard controls was why i didn't play the game after beta, it felt so bad and clunky
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder how many people play on a pad on pc tough? I would never switch to mouse and keyboard...the ONLY advantage i see is easier chating...in fact mouse and keyboard controls was why i didn't play the game after beta, it felt so bad and clunky

It isn't a project there is time or bandwidth for at the moment, I'm sorry to say, regardless of how many people are using gamepad. I'm sorry that's disappointing.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Reistoph
    Reistoph

I think u nid to try it, I'm playing both on gamepad and kb/m\. While playing with kb/m improved efficiency dramatically, it tooks away ur eso experience as u will play with the urge to rush. Playing with gamepad improved immersion tremendously and really let u appreciate the worlds that dev created for u. Give it a try.