The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Master Merchant for Gamepad that actually works?

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I am playing on PC with a pad - but all these add on's for master merchant like pad merchant etc. don't really seem to work and i only get a lot of issues / not working guild stores when installing it....is there any version that works so i can use master merchant with a pad?
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leaving a comment so I can find this thread later. It is so annoying having to switch off game pad mode just to do a bit of trading.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was pad merchant but it no longer works
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There currently aren't plans to make MM compatible with gamepad mode because of the amount of work involved in doing so.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There currently aren't plans to make MM compatible with gamepad mode because of the amount of work involved in doing so.

I wonder how many people play on a pad on pc tough? I would never switch to mouse and keyboard...the ONLY advantage i see is easier chating...in fact mouse and keyboard controls was why i didn't play the game after beta, it felt so bad and clunky
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder how many people play on a pad on pc tough? I would never switch to mouse and keyboard...the ONLY advantage i see is easier chating...in fact mouse and keyboard controls was why i didn't play the game after beta, it felt so bad and clunky

It isn't a project there is time or bandwidth for at the moment, I'm sorry to say, regardless of how many people are using gamepad. I'm sorry that's disappointing.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Reistoph
    Reistoph
    ✭✭

I think u nid to try it, I'm playing both on gamepad and kb/m\. While playing with kb/m improved efficiency dramatically, it tooks away ur eso experience as u will play with the urge to rush. Playing with gamepad improved immersion tremendously and really let u appreciate the worlds that dev created for u. Give it a try.