Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necro is a flawless class without any bugs whatsoever and does not need any fixes

xMovingTarget
xMovingTarget
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As the title says

https://youtu.be/TCmf64-AB5I
Since we have not heard anything regarding those 2 skills and if a fix is in the works, I made a little compilation of those 2 bugs I am advocating since 2 months on the forums. What you see in the video plagues the class since its first iteration on the PTS back for Elsweyr. No official response regarding these. Even though posted in multiple threads.
This is not acceptable.
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by xMovingTarget on July 31, 2019 8:49PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    “Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
    a medley of extemporanea,
    And love is a thing that can never go wrong,
    and I am Marie of Romania.”

-- Dorothy Parker
  • Dinokstrun
    Dinokstrun
    ✭✭✭
    top Kekromancer
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLAWLESS VICTORY!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was on YT and was about to watch a Spiffing Brit video
  • TheCaptainJosh
    TheCaptainJosh
    ✭✭✭
    Inb4 lock
    AugustusGray
    PC NA
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inb4 lock

necro the necro post until we have a statement or a fix :P
    This has been going on far too long already.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    and yet, they still put the best dps.
  • Dinokstrun
    Dinokstrun
    ✭✭✭
    Riiiiise up necro post adjustments will come
    Edited by Dinokstrun on July 31, 2019 11:32PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5.1.4 .. Again nothing to fix these issues as seen in the video.

ZoS is one piece of incompetence.. How hard can it be to make one class work properly. Shouldnt have released it in such a damn bad state.

Make us pay for broken garbage that is only good because of 1 ultimate skill while the rest is a buggy mess. Seriously..
    Edited by xMovingTarget on August 5, 2019 8:51PM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We're killing it"
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know what I kill. Revenue from me no more. I am done.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on August 5, 2019 8:52PM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they're really well designed, as in fun to play.

But ZO demonstrated their trademark insane brand of insane innovation by not giving them permanent pets.

Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind. All super popular. With permanent necro pets.

Necromancer class in pretty much every game has permanent pets.

ZO decided to appeal to neither ES fans nor necromancy fans. Of course...
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They dont appeal to any gamer. As in how buggy the class is. And they dont seem to care.

Necros signature skills just dont fire and spin your character and dont fire. I dont get how this issue is not wider spread on the forums. I dont talk about class design.
    I talk about bugs. And so many people including zos seem to be ok with it.
    It is not new bugs. This has been going on since elsweyr came on the PTS. so 3 months already..
  • SHANKS_63
    SHANKS_63
    ✭✭
    That spin around bug is horrible.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They dont appeal to any gamer. As in how buggy the class is. And they dont seem to care.

Necros signature skills just dont fire and spin your character and dont fire. I dont get how this issue is not wider spread on the forums. I dont talk about class design.
    It is not new bugs. This has been going on since elsweyr came on the PTS. so 3 months already..

Yep. I'm pretty sure they ignore feedback about PTS and do what they want anyway. I heard they ignored class rep feedback as well regarding combat. They're just going to release the minimum viable product and distract with rotating new crown store items so people buy new things constantly. I will resub if ZOS ever fixes the multitude of reported bugs and actually does something for server performance in a quality of life patch of some sort. FF14's Shadowbringers expansion is keeping me plenty busy.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He guys. It has been a while. But I am here to necro this thread again. Since no progress on fixing these bugs have been made after another month of when I posted this topic.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new class had the benefit of being in the works for a long time, so ZOS thinks they pretty much nailed it.
    Watch Blastbones stand there like an idiot for awhile and remember that ZOS put their best into that.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering it took them 3 years to fix the group leader big. I wouldn't hold your breath. ZOS is focused on making as much money as possible to justify making another broken game. Bethesda is busy draining the profits so they can pump out another single player. Truthfully after FO76 I wont buy another game from them including the next ES installment
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5.1.4 .. Again nothing to fix these issues as seen in the video.

ZoS is one piece of incompetence.. How hard can it be to make one class work properly. Shouldnt have released it in such a damn bad state.

Make us pay for broken garbage that is only good because of 1 ultimate skill while the rest is a buggy mess. Seriously..

Harder then many think as us players are fantastic at breaking things in ways devs never thought possible.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear. Enjoy your perfect necros!