The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do you consider wraithhome more suitable for a vampire home or a necromancer home? vampire

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭

Do you consider wraithhome more suitable for a vampire home or a necromancer home? vampire 30 votes

Vampire
23%
chuck-18_ESOixiemethod__01UndeniablyAVGXIIICaesarBlodreinaSjornParadox52 7 votes
Necromancer
43%
PinesyHidesFromSunKr3doAztriasStabbityDoomWildRaptorXhuschdeguddzjeskrvbb10rdbluebirdDoomiel92CorngobblerEirininBlastasaurus 13 votes
Other
33%
krisor67_ESOMornaBaineLadyNalcaryaRaddlemanNumber7max_onlyJaimehJawshoeuhYe_Olde_CroweNotaDaedraWorshippersueblue 10 votes
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Necromancer
    Both would work, really. I just feel like the magical portals to the balconies, the Azure Plasm pools and the open air roof would be more suited to a Necromancer or other shady spellcaster than to a Vampire. A vamp would probably prefer something more earthy and covered if given a choice.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I think it could work for both, depending on the decorations. The style is a lot like the Crypt of Hearts and Vaults of Madness dungeons, which both feature Lich-type mobs, and therefore would suit the necromancer aesthetic well, but you could definitely decorate it in a way to make it look like a vampire's lair, with more blood-red tones, for example. Plus, the house is set in Rivenspire, which has a vampire story associated with the zone.
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    The whole place looks very daedric,cold harbour located, dungeon stylish - Necro´s worship Molag Baal and Vampires are his "children" if am right lorewise ? Dont quote me on that.
    So i guess it suits both equally well.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I think it's perfect for Vampire Necromancers.

LOL

Any dark themed character will fit in nicely in this lair.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »

LOL

It did occur that you can have a vampire necromancer. I have two characters squabbling over this house. One is a female breton vampire magicka dragonknight and the other is a female bosmer stamina Necromancer.
    Edited by TheImperfect on August 25, 2019 10:35AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    A vampire necromancer who worships Molag Bal. Or simply a very devoted Molag Bal worshipper who dabbles in architecture. Did they really need to have those skulls everywhere?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE it, it's the home I've wanted since day one 😈
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    mrsrobot wrote: »

LOL

It did occur that you can have a vampire necromancer. I have two characters squabbling over this house. One is a female breton vampire magicka dragonknight and the other is a female bosmer stamina Necromancer.

Can't they share the house? It is big enough...
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »

LOL

Can't they share the house? It is big enough...

I guess they could but they aren't the caring and sharing types really.
  • Blodreina
    Blodreina
    ✭✭
    Vampire
    -Vampire home reall dark lore vampires ,not like twilligt homes like many houses .)
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I think it would work for both. It is very dark for the vampire, and has the nercomancer feel to it.
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    RP Xivkyn using one of the polymorphs.
    PC EU
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Necromancer
    I find it unsuitable for any of my purposes :(
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Only mad scientists allowed.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom