The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seeing our alts in houses

RoyalFruitBat
RoyalFruitBat
✭✭
I wish our alt characters could be hanging out in our houses sort of like the mounts and pets. It would be nice to see them all together.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer to get various NPC that we can place instead. Like guards, bards, mages, servants etc. A lot easier to implement and less likely to cause issues.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • RoyalFruitBat
    RoyalFruitBat
    ✭✭
    I'd prefer to get various NPC that we can place instead. Like guards, bards, mages, servants etc. A lot easier to implement and less likely to cause issues.

That would be cool. I’d just like to be able to have SOME signs of life in there other than the banker and the attitudinal merchant.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many ideas on how to populate out homes has been proposed. The best bet is some kind of NPC.

However, it needs to have a path and a few idle animations. Something that stands there looking like a Taxidermy creation is not something I want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RoyalFruitBat
    RoyalFruitBat
    ✭✭
    Agree. Like maybe they could all have The Duchess personality. I’d like them to all be swilling cocktails personally, but that’s me.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have the Tavern Maid costume and would like to place an alt in my restaurants and inns, wearing it.

I don't have the Chef costume currently, but that would also be a great one to be able to use.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Like maybe they could all have The Duchess personality. I’d like them to all be swilling cocktails personally, but that’s me.

Yeah, that personality would be great for guests, but possibly less great for hosts, lol.

There could also be Snooty Waiter and Angry Chef personalities. xD

The possibilities are endless.
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 31, 2019 7:19AM