Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading issue

SatansPegasus
SatansPegasus
✭✭
Anyone currently having issues logging in and with 30 minutes left i'm kinda in a panic cause i've already lost 3 daily rewards because of this crap over the past month and i've been out all day today and now i find out today might be another one of those days. Microsoft need to get their *** together.
"Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some, it is the greatest of blessings. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SatansPegasus

What happens when you are trying to log in?

Are you getting any kind of error message?

Try waiting a few minutes before logging in to see if that helps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SatansPegasus
    SatansPegasus
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SatansPegasus

What happens when you are trying to log in?

Are you getting any kind of error message?

Try waiting a few minutes before logging in to see if that helps.

No error it just wouldn't load it would just stay on the black screen before the zenimax studios logo would pop up. I could understand if it was maintenance but i've been having this issue way to many times and i personally think it's an xbox issue more then a game issue but if other people have been having the same issue maybe it's both.
    "Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some, it is the greatest of blessings. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SatansPegasus

If your loading issues continue, you may want to open a ticket with customer support as our support team can look into why this is happening on your end.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post