Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

(Updated) “Beyond The Fiery Darkness” (Serjustin19’s Guild)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
“Beyond The Fiery Darkness” is looking to recruit members. All alliances are welcome.

*For PvP groups lfg’s: will only be asked for Red in Yolnahkrin campaign. The 7 day CP campaign. (Will accept PvPers on other campaigns to) On the plus side, for those whom interested In PvP on other alliances. Your still welcome, no need to leave Guild due to different alliances in PvP.

** Guild is mostly PvP. But will accept PvE also.

***5 members and counting (mostly from UTC time zone)

Edited by Serjustin19 on August 25, 2019 11:53PM
Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated: also will accept new players.
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.