The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 21st, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

(Updated) “Beyond The Fiery Darkness” (Serjustin19’s Guild)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
“Beyond The Fiery Darkness” is looking to recruit members. All alliances are welcome.

*For PvP groups lfg’s: will only be asked for Red in Yolnahkrin campaign. The 7 day CP campaign. (Will accept PvPers on other campaigns to) On the plus side, for those whom interested In PvP on other alliances. Your still welcome, no need to leave Guild due to different alliances in PvP.

** Guild is mostly PvP. But will accept PvE also.

***12members and counting (mostly from UTC time zone)

Edited by Serjustin19 on October 24, 2019 12:33AM
Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun. Shor has ended as well as Yol, both hath gone short lived. Kaal and Laa alas are my new journey. Save for Laa replaced short lived Yol; The shortest campaign I've ever been. How many more campaigns must be renewed and delivered? No one knows, till the end. It's not the end, but only just the beginning. What do I mean by this? I don't really know honestly, I keep pondering this myself everyday.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated: also will accept new players.
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun. Shor has ended as well as Yol, both hath gone short lived. Kaal and Laa alas are my new journey. Save for Laa replaced short lived Yol; The shortest campaign I've ever been. How many more campaigns must be renewed and delivered? No one knows, till the end. It's not the end, but only just the beginning. What do I mean by this? I don't really know honestly, I keep pondering this myself everyday.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 members and counting. Still accepting.