Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some of these quest rewards make no sense

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Titus Valerius's two-handed sword is Martial Knowledge?
  • Keileon
    Keileon
    ✭✭
    Better yet:

NPC: "I don't have much to give you... here's 300 gold!"

Other NPC: "You deserve to be handsomely rewarded. Here's 300 gold."
    PC NA | @ KudaKeileon | ESO+ | CP 600+
    Ilus-Lei Xerseus - L50 | Argonian Male | Stamina Nightblade (DPS) | Werewolf | Crafter | Pathological murderer || Caligan Casareeth - L50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Sorcerer (Healer) | Vampire | Worships Daedra
    Team Space Bat - L50 | Khajiit Male | Stamina Nightblade (DPS) | Werewolf | "Khajiit is trying." || Dances-Like-Stripper - L50 | Argonian Male | Balanced Warden (Tank) | Literally just does not care
    Heals-You-Idiots - L50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Nightblade (Healer) | Jerk || Pleb Imperial - Sub-50 | Imperial Female | Balanced Dragonknight (Tank) | Probably blackmailed and/or kidnapped
    Arynea Skycrowne - L50 | Bosmer Female | Stamina Sorcerer (DPS) | Way too happy for her own good || Careodry - Sub-50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Sorcerer (DPS) | OC insert
    Sylliriht - Sub-50 | Dunmer Female | Magicka Warden (DPS) | Vampire | Actually a Maormer || Marks-The-Grave - Sub-50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Necromancer (DPS? Healer? ???) | An actual zombie
    Swallows-Own-Tail - Sub-50 | Argonian Female | Magicka Templar (Healer) | Ouroboros || Orcish Obesity - Sub-50 | Orc Male | Necromancer | Meme

hi so I actually love crown crates

GIVE LILMOTHIIT RACE
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keileon wrote: »
    Better yet:

NPC: "I don't have much to give you... here's 300 gold!"

Other NPC: "You deserve to be handsomely rewarded. Here's 300 gold."

Seems how it works it real life. Money is valued differently for different people. You could owe someone $100 and they'll be like, no problem, pay me when you can and others will hound you for $5.
    PC/EU DC
  • DrowElfMorwen
    DrowElfMorwen
    ✭✭
    Also giving away personal items XD
    3d Artist: https://deviantart.com/drowelfmorwen
    Wheel of Time Fan :: James Cameron's Avatar Fan
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

It is one of the Zone Drop Sets
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

DUH yes I know the quest rewards typically give a zone drop set.
    But this is a Magicka set on a stamina weapon used by a non-magicka character.
    So on top of it not making sense for the NPC in question it's just decon trash.

ALSO... I thought the story said he dropped into the current time naked. Otherwise he wouldn't have had to win that arena bout bare-handed.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on August 25, 2019 6:21PM
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ALSO... I thought the story said he dropped into the current time naked. Otherwise he wouldn't have had to win that arena bout bare-handed.

You don't want to know where he hid the sword...
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to change that Warrior-Poet cuirass for answers I seek while reading his 36 Lessons.. But there's no chance to ask Vivec anything valuable.. All he says there is useless just like useless is that cuirass he gives after saving him and his city..
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on August 27, 2019 3:18PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Back when Craglorn was released, Hybrid Builds were a thing. And for a long time players were stacking weapon damage to boost Sorcerer DPS.

So there you go, you learned something today.

Now, I do I wish they had more appropriate drops for set items. Then again hybrids may become a thing again.
    Edited by Nestor on August 27, 2019 4:23PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Back when Craglorn was released, Hybrid Builds were a thing. And for a long time players were stacking weapon damage to boost Sorcerer DPS.

So there you go, you learned something today.

Now, do I wish they had more appropriate drops for set items. Then again hybrids may become.

My favorite Craglorn drop is "Inferno Staff of the Fire."

It sounds like it should be amazing!
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Way_of_Fire
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeper Cirion, your sacrifice to expose Rilis will not be forgotten, Now I will deadass take your pants off and all the gold out of your pockets as my quest reward. EKS DEE
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Maybe, but I suspect the reason is actually an inflexible ruleset about zone drops.
    Same reason why when King Dynar (a virtual champion of Meridia) gives you his sword it turns out to be of the Stygian set instead of Meridia's Blessed Armor set from the same zone. Or someone was asleep at the wheel.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on August 27, 2019 6:05PM