The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVE Raiding - Mundus Stoners [PC EU]

tgrippa
tgrippa
✭✭✭✭✭
Welcome!

We are a group of like-minded raiders with experience that want to have relaxed fun raids in their downtime from more serious raids, or just because more raids. We are based on the PC EU server, have very few rules and have reasonable requirements tailored to deliver our focus. You can find the requirements and rules below.

Send me a mail ingame for an invite @TGRippa - if you just pm me I might be afk

Rules:

1. Everyone here is expected to only join raids that they know well enough to complete without much problem and without being carried.
2. A friendly atmosphere is expected, if any personal issues exist between members, keep it out of guild, thank you.
3. Annoying behaviour results in you being given the Noobs role for a period that satisfies and entertains me.
4. Don't be a Richard.

Requirements:

CP: 700CP minimum (except at my discretion).
DPS Requirement: Raid Target Dummy parse: 70k Magicka, 80k Stamina, 85k Stamina Necro, 1,000k Mag DK.
Experience: Completion of and fully confident in mechanics of vCraglorn hardmodes, all vDLC, and completion of vMA (this applies to healers and tanks also except at my discretion).
Gear: You should have all applicable gear related to the roles you intend to play, including group utility sets and proper setups for multitarget boss fights and trash fights. You should also be experienced enough to know what these sets are already.
Edited by tgrippa on August 21, 2019 4:10PM
PCEU
heh.
heh.
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    imagine not hitting 1mil dps on magdk
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem