Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Need One Location to Tell All Crafting Status

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am sure the PC has addons, but could console players please have a way to tell all details about our crafting without having to run to a crafting station?

Show for each type:

- Crafting level
- Current researched areas
- Status of research items in progress and possible
- Levels in all areas of the craft

The latter is on the skillpoints list of course, but putting it in a single place would make it much easier to track and help us maximize our benefits as we earn/spend skill points in the area.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crafting level and most stuff I think you can just see from opening your skills tab.
    Research is trickier. You really need to write down the end time because that research-done notice can go by really fast, or at least it does on PC without mods. People I think mostly concentrate research on one toon so it shouldn't be too much to write down.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on August 24, 2019 1:40AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your character tab under Options (at least on PS4) can tell you how long until your riding lesson is ready. This could be a nice place to put that info. We tend to have a lot of blank space on our interface.

I would also like to be able to tell what furnishing items I can craft without having to go to each crafting station and sift through all the options. Maybe someday...
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like to be able to tell what furnishing items I can craft without having to go to each crafting station and sift through all the options. Maybe someday...

I'd prefer a dedicated furnishing station where all (and only) furnishing plans are there and sorted by type, not by craft.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Crafting level and most stuff I think you can just see from opening your skills tab.
    Research is trickier. You really need to write down the end time because that research-done notice can go by really fast, or at least it does on PC without mods. People I think mostly concentrate research on one toon so it shouldn't be too much to write down.

I already noted that some information is already present, but it is not consolidated at all. Put it someplace meaningful. I would even pay for a "crafter" like the banker and vendor for comparable Crowns that let me do some of the needed interaction wherever I am. I am sure they would love 5K crowns, but I am not sure it could do enough to be worth that without being able to craft things. The information could just be another item on the interface, possibly under the Character area someplace. Don't make me go all around to even find the Crafting skill info. Consolidate it in a single place that shows it all in a scrollable list.

Precedent has been shown for things like this with the map guide as an example. You could already find which skyshards you had, but getting there required a fair bit of work. Viewing skillpoints is not as hard as that was, but it is not simple if you want to see everything, not just a single skill line.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

I'd prefer a dedicated furnishing station where all (and only) furnishing plans are there and sorted by type, not by craft.

I don’t see that as likely to happen. The plans are already sorted by crafting type (patterns, blueprints, diagrams, praxis, formula, sketches) and are tied to a particular crafting station. Redoing that setup would be a lot of effort and create a huge potential for screwups.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA