The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Would you buy a Housing Expansion Pack if ...

• DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭
    YES
    Supposedly the Orsinium double drop event is for this purpose, but last year it was a waste of time trying to get housing mats. I might try again today, but as usual, I have an adult life so probably won't get much mats from it anyway. The drop rates are too low to actually be able to accomplish much in my limited time. None of my houses are completely furnished, so I stopped buying houses until I get these done. I would definately expect the drop rate to be increased at least for eso+ and people who buy the houses and if they expand/dlc a housing thing, those people should be able to have increased drop rate too.
    Options
  • stephrk398
    stephrk398
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe
    Probably not. I rarely, if ever, have spent real money on f2p.
    Arrow to the whaaaaat?...
    Options