Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When do you get your ESO PLUS CROWNS?

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
So the question is straight forward, but with a but of an explanation as to why I'm adding. I have almost 1100 CP been playing since Beta on PC and even transferred my main toon from there at Xbox launch. Have had ESO PLUS for the entire time except about 9 or so months that I took a hiatus from the game about a year ago due to personal reasons. But ever since I came back and get ESO Plus again, every month my Crowns come weeks late. I pay my subscription on the first few days of every month (normally around the 3rd) but really depends on holidays and weekends with my bank. But I still don't get my Crowns till weeks later. Just actually got this month's Crowns a few hours ago but never got last months. I'm honestly thinking of reporting ZOS to the Better Business Bureau if this continues. I love the game but I also like knowing I am receiving the service I pay for. I have sent over 50+ support tickets over the past 3 months on the situation and get the same generic response about making sure my account is Verified, to sign in and out or to give it up to 72 hours after purchase for them to appear. Like I said this month's payment came out on the 3rd and today is the 21st of August and despite being terrible at math, that's well pay 72 hours. Just want to know if others are having the same issue???
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • Llidoryc
    Llidoryc
    ✭✭✭
    im not in tech support by any means, but i have a suggestion:

try cancelling your subscription renewal, letting it run out (you said around the 3rd of every month?) and try starting it up again 24 hours after expiration. it may just be a logistical issue, and a lot of things have changed in the past few years.

at least thats what i would do in your position, if im reading this right.
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    Llidoryc wrote: »

try cancelling your subscription renewal, letting it run out (you said around the 3rd of every month?) and try starting it up again 24 hours after expiration. it may just be a logistical issue, and a lot of things have changed in the past few years.

I have actually contacted Xbox Live Support and we went through that very process. The refunded my purchase and we then reactivated it, but to no avail did it work.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • Llidoryc
    Llidoryc
    ✭✭✭

I have actually contacted Xbox Live Support and we went through that very process. The refunded my purchase and we then reactivated it, but to no avail did it work.

im out of ideas then. maybe some sort of communication issue between xbox live, your bank, and ESO? i wouldnt even know where to begin.
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭

im out of ideas then. maybe some sort of communication issue between xbox live, your bank, and ESO? i wouldnt even know where to begin.

If that was true then I wouldn't have all the other bonuses that come with ESO PLUS, I have the Craft Bag, I have the bonus gold/XP/inspiration and all the other stuff....just no Crowns. It's gotta be something on ZOS's part and how they distribute them. I have a secondary account and my wife also had ESO PLUS, and all three accounts never get over Crowns or never get them on time. It's a common issue and just wondering what others have tried to fix it.
  • Llidoryc
    Llidoryc
    ✭✭✭

If that was true then I wouldn't have all the other bonuses that come with ESO PLUS, I have the Craft Bag, I have the bonus gold/XP/inspiration and all the other stuff....just no Crowns. It's gotta be something on ZOS's part and how they distribute them. I have a secondary account and my wife also had ESO PLUS, and all three accounts never get over Crowns or never get them on time. It's a common issue and just wondering what others have tried to fix it.

sry i misunderstood. that is so weird.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    You should Contact support. If you can prove your purchase they will give you the Crowns directly. This one has had success in doing this.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found this on the Support Page, it was Updated 08/09/2019 11:18 AM .......
    WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I PURCHASED ESO PLUS ON XBOX ONE BUT HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE CROWNS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INCLUDED?

We are receiving reports that some players who purchase ESO Plus on Xbox One are not receiving the Crowns at the intended time. We have identified the issue and are working to resolve it in an upcoming update. Once the fix goes live, affected players should see their Crown balances correct themselves.

In the meantime, if you have waited longer than 72 hours since purchasing ESO Plus on console, and have not received the crowns included with the membership, you may contact Customer Support.

To help process your request, please include your proof of purchase.

• Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the question is straight forward, but with a but of an explanation as to why I'm adding. I have almost 1100 CP been playing since Beta on PC and even transferred my main toon from there at Xbox launch. Have had ESO PLUS for the entire time except about 9 or so months that I took a hiatus from the game about a year ago due to personal reasons. But ever since I came back and get ESO Plus again, every month my Crowns come weeks late. I pay my subscription on the first few days of every month (normally around the 3rd) but really depends on holidays and weekends with my bank. But I still don't get my Crowns till weeks later. Just actually got this month's Crowns a few hours ago but never got last months. I'm honestly thinking of reporting ZOS to the Better Business Bureau if this continues. I love the game but I also like knowing I am receiving the service I pay for. I have sent over 50+ support tickets over the past 3 months on the situation and get the same generic response about making sure my account is Verified, to sign in and out or to give it up to 72 hours after purchase for them to appear. Like I said this month's payment came out on the 3rd and today is the 21st of August and despite being terrible at math, that's well pay 72 hours. Just want to know if others are having the same issue???

lol the *** stop like if u do 2 max 3 ok but 50 are u stupid ? the support will give u just same bot sawnser if u spam the same message over and over