Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CATASTROPHE'S LIGHT - Social PVE Training VET Trials GUILD - PC/EU

Borat
Borat
✭✭✭
CATASTROPHE'S LIGHT - Social PVE Training VET Trials GUILD - PC/EU

We are new, fun and social PVE guild looking to grow our numbers. Our focus is to have a place where we can make friends in a relaxing environment while trying to tackle the harder content, vet dungeons achievements and eventually the harder trials in game. So far we have quite a few very active members and some good experience on harder/progression trials, but our goal to grow together as a group starting with the easiest vet trials and work towards harder content.

Our guild house will keep growing with attunable stations and mundus stones, we are starting to gather some things already.

We accept any kind of players, new, returning or experienced players.

MP4L2N9.jpg

If this sounds like something you would like make sure you are:
  1. Already bored of normal/easier vet trials and want to keep getting better
  2. Looking to have fun and make friends
  3. Looking for a challenge
  4. Want to bully our mascot Fuddged

Requirements at this point for DPS are:

;) MEMBER
  • ANY LEVEL
  • Joining discord voice chat for effective communication. Speaking is not mandatory, but listening to trial leader's instructions is
  • No gear, dps or experience requirements
  • No DPS requirements

B) VETERAN TRIAL MEMBER
  • CP300
  • RaidNotifier addon
  • Joining discord voice chat for effective communication. Being able to use microphone when needed is highly preferred
  • No DPS requirements
Prior Experience
  • Veteran rank doesn't require any prior trial experience, although it's recommended to try some normal trials before joining your first veteran ones

For HEALERS and TANKS there would be required to use some gear from a range of meta sets. Once you join discord and are assigned a role you can check out the specific builds.

Testing dummies (3, 6 and 21 Mil) can be found at some of our houses, like mine for example.

Some of our members enjoy four man content and are keen achievement hunters if this is your thing.

We use discord: https://discord.gg/wxm28sp and a discord bot to sign up for the events.

Contact us in-game with a mail at @Boratkan or @IInsomniac or hop on to our discord if you would like some more info or an invite. You can also use the new guild search function and apply from there :)

I8fgdGZ.jpg
Light&Love

Borat
Edited by Borat on August 9, 2019 11:56AM
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Next trials planned: vSS Sunday and vSO Wednesay
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us if you're looking for a chill fun environment to do harder content with us!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    normal and vet trials every week, new and experienced players welcome!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more active players and specially experienced people to join our soon to be core group!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Vet trial group getting close to beating vSS, great moment to join the guild if you're looking to start vet trials or want to get better at them
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday the guild completed vSS for the first time!

LuQ18wE.jpg
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Now raiding over 2 times a week, great moment to join and grow with us!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    new mundus stones available at guild hall!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Up to 3 trials a week, normal, learning and farming runs available!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for tanks, healers and DDs, new and exp welcome :)
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Guild keeps growing in number of members and events! great moment to join and GROW with us
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the new event!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Training vMOL and vSS with the progression group and learning runs for new vet trial players!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Progression group has started training and the numbers keep growing everyday, great moment to join us if you want a fun, relaxed but competitive environment.
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Training at vMOL and vSS at the moment
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to grow our numbers, check us out at discord
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    DDs tanks and helaers welcome, if you are looking for achievement runs and improve at trials with a fun environment this guild will be great for you!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    PBNfBH9.jpg

Progression rank just beat vMOL!!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    This guild wants to remain a social chilled guild but still being able to claer any kind of content, great if you don't want this to feel like a second job!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Training different vet trials at the moment, join us now to grow with us
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    lf tanks, healers and DDs of any lvl!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Every rank is progressing very good, great moment to join us!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Next monday new patch, everyone ready?
  • Ganjia
    Ganjia
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Borat, I posted a thread in guild recruitment, if you get a moment can you give it a read and let me know if you think ill be ok to join you guys.

thanks.
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Ganjia wrote: »
    Hey Borat, I posted a thread in guild recruitment, if you get a moment can you give it a read and let me know if you think ill be ok to join you guys.

thanks.

Sure man, I checked it out and this could be a good guild for you even though we are more end game content focused there are still newish players and there would be enough groups for you to join depending on how fast you level up. I'll invite you when I get home and it would be great to get a mail in game as a remainder if possible.
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Patch sure has made builds change a lot, there will be a period for adjusting to new meta
  • Ganjia
    Ganjia
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the warm welcome, anyone thinking about joining - do it !
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Ganjia wrote: »
    Thanks for the warm welcome, anyone thinking about joining - do it !

thanks for the kind words Ganjia, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm glad we could help you while you reach 160CP so we can start training you with the big boys :)
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Great moment to join us!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    After the patch dot meta is dead and damage is lower overall, how are you adapting to it?