The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PC-EU][PvX] │ ◤ Fading Sanity ◢ │ Who doesn't like mad cheese?

Inreality
Inreality
✭✭
2cyfecy.png

◤ SANITY CHECK ◢
Do you want more out of your adventures?
Sheogorath's following; Fading Sanity is recruiting disciples to join their ranks. Conquer challenging content together and enjoy defeating other non-believers!
Whether you're a veteran or these are your first steps in Tamriel, you can stay sane for a while, but when you're ready for the next step read on.

◤ ABOUT US ◢
Fading Sanity maintains a delicate presence on the EU Mega Server as part of multiple factions. We have a small raiding presence but we also have a good sized amount of members that participate in other aspects of the game. Our goal in Elder Scrolls is: to have fun and play ESO as a team continuing to beat new challenges implemented by the developers. We maintain our belief in team first, members first, friends first while while maintaining progression through end game content and having a lot of fun while doing so.
We are a moderately small guild and strive to promote a positive and friendly atmosphere, We are committed to friendship and are commitment to be a drama free and tight-knit guild.

◤ WHO ◢
We recruit anyone who wants to join, faction is not only AD, any faction members can join.
Realise that we're a mature guild that also participate in the occasional mad happy hours and it would be a plus if you have a broad sense of humour (▰˘◡˘▰).
Family first, we’re a vibrant community of people in all walks of life with their own ideas and interests. Fun means different things to different people. To some it’s PvP. To others it’s end-game raiding, still others might just want to kick back and be social. RL > ESO - We’ve got members in college, full-time jobs, families, or have to deploy into the military.

◤ WHO NOT ◢
We don't embrace elitism; Remember where you've come from. You're not entitled to behave arrogant and like an !@#$ just because you've spend more time in the game. Hard-core raiding is also not our cup of tea, keep your DPS parsing madness for end-game progression to yourself! After all, we're a casual community.

◤ WE PROVIDE ◢
Fading Sanity is a fast growing guild. A portion of our success derives itself from a set of core values and laws that govern the guild. We strive not only to set an example in the online gaming world with an embodiment of our perspective that ESO shouldn't be work, but also to be unified and have fun! As with any successful guild, member participation and communication are key. Obviously we have an awesome guild tabard with which you can represent the face of madness on your chest!

The following events are open to all members;
1748z4.jpg

All these events have their own event coordinator who are part of the leadership team. The guild itself is run by the Leadership Team which consist of 3 people, we don't have one set leader, the team works together.

If you feel all of this suits your needs, losing your sanity slowly, then you are fit to be a disciple of our Society. For invites please drop a reply below and our officers will get back to you asap.

In name honor of our unwavering loyalty to Sheogorath, our lord and master!
See ya in game, Peace! (>‿◠)✌

Edited by Inreality on August 1, 2019 1:49PM
  • smurfin
    smurfin
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be interested in joining mate.@s77urf
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    I send you an in game mail! Hook me up when you get online.

(>‿◠)✌ Peace
  • CheeseBurger
    CheeseBurger
    Soul Shriven
    I recommend these guys for anyone looking for a guild. On trials we have a very good and relaxed atmosphere and people are really helpful
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    i would give it a go. i want to have some fun in eso again
    @Kagura89 is my ingame name
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    Shameless self-bump
  • Everrsor
    Everrsor
    Hey what are you active hours,im in gmt+2
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    Everrsor wrote: »
    Hey what are you active hours,im in gmt+2

All of our events take place at GMT+2, can find most of our info on Our Calendar

Hope this has answered your question :smiley:
  • lymantria
    lymantria
    ✭✭
    Hi! I would like to join your guild, because it seems like the perfect place without drama and with chill atmosphere!
    Please invite me, if possible, thanks! 💖
    Ingame id: @lymantriinae
    17 chars

PC EU.
    810cp+
    Main - Khajiit MagDK
    DDs - Argonian MagPlar, Redguard StamPlar, Redguard StamCro, Dunmer MagBlade, Khajiit StamBlade/WW, Dunmer StamDen, Altmer MagSorc, Orc StamDK
    Healers - Argonian Warden, Breton Templar, Khajiit Necro
    Tanks - Orc Warden, Argonian DK, Khajiit Necro
    PvP - Argonian MagPlar, Bosmer StamDK

Not a big fan of hardcore endgame (I'm too lazy lol), but all vDLC dungeons completed, as well as vMoL, vSS and been in all others. Master Crafter.

Love helping nice people.
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    lymantria wrote: »
    Hi! I would like to join your guild, because it seems like the perfect place without drama and with chill atmosphere!
    Please invite me, if possible, thanks! 💖
    Ingame id: @lymantriinae

Will get back to you in-game!
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    :'( RIP