The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

idea

TexGod
TexGod
✭✭✭
if someone were to assemble a 100 man group, and have every single person drop a destro. ult + healing springs at the same time would the server's physical location ignite?
@S_oviet
GM of Cutest Boys
PC/NA
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I had a red zerg do that to me the other day (the ulti part anyway). No explosion.

Edited by Mr_Walker on August 21, 2019 2:14AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd be hard pressed to get 100 people actually online in Cyrodiil atm, let alone having them executing a skill / ulti.

Whole swathes of people are now playing 'Statues'.
    It used to be that if you saw all the people around you standing still, that it was you who had crashed.
    Now ZOS are messing with our minds as it's actually everyone else around you who has crashed - try bombing them, it works ;)

Seems we don't need to do anything particularly extraordinary at the moment to get disconnected.
    Walking across Cyrodiil, or just joining a small group seems to prompt crashes.