Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Any tips on research Impenetrable transmute?

festher
festher
✭✭
do i buy cheap stuff from guildstore to research impen?

if i research a "green light glove" will i be able to transmute both green blue purple and gold light gloves with that trait?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Researched traits are bound to armor/ weapon types.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on August 20, 2019 8:24AM
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    festher wrote: »
    do i buy cheap stuff from guildstore to research impen?

if i research a "green light glove" will i be able to transmute both green blue purple and gold light gloves with that trait?

Yes, quality of the item doesn't matter.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're in a decent guild, ask if there is a crafter who will make research items for you. Ask in zone chat for research items for traits you need. You can buy them, of course, if you want. You only need white for research.
  • festher
    festher
    ✭✭
    im trying to atleast get impen researched for all pieces on all 3 weights. but as far as i can see medium and cloth are researched by the same clothing station. so how do i figure out which impen on light and medium im missing?

hope it makes sence...

heavy is easier because its just that one by the blacksmith
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    Will tell you in the research tab which pieces need the trait researched.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe post a screenshot, @festher, so forum-goers can better assist with your question. :)
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    festher wrote: »
    im trying to atleast get impen researched for all pieces on all 3 weights. but as far as i can see medium and cloth are researched by the same clothing station. so how do i figure out which impen on light and medium im missing?

hope it makes sence...

heavy is easier because its just that one by the blacksmith

The 7 light are the first 7 in the menu, the 7 medium are the next 7 when you are at the crafting station

light is cloth... medium is leather (hide)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points