Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are visitors to your primary residence supposed to show up in Housing>Social Options> Visitors?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
Asking because I know for sure I've had a visitor (someone on my friends list and I ported home and they were there checking it out) but the list is empty as per below.
EvuzEZm.png
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Visitors are individuals you can give access to your houses. Alter their specific permissions so it’s different to the guild permissions you can set.
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    In the Friend and Guild list u can right-click a player and choose 'Visit Primary Residence'.
    U still need that house to have at least Limited Visiter access.
    And if its a chapter specific house, u might need to have that chapter also.
    Otherwise it wont work.

Furthermore, (I think) the Friend and Guild list is for the option to give those players a different permission than the default set one.
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Okay thanks for your replies, I had already given all my guilds visitor access and I guess this list makes sense for giving players who aren't in any of your guilds access too.

I wish there was an actual list of players who have visited and don't just have permission to visit.
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    @daemondamian I wish there was a built in way to see who is in your house and who has recently visited. It would definitely make the in home interactions more meaningful, specially for roleplayers like me. I know the developers are listening so I can't wait to see the life improvements they have in store for us when it comes to housing. Happy Adventuring!
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was an actual list of players who have visited and don't just have permission to visit.

The game itself doesn't have such a feature, however Essential Housing Tools add-on has a Guestbook. It won't necessarily show you every visitor who has been to your home, as the Guestbook will only display those visitors who took the time to 'sign' it.

But it's something, better than nothing. :)
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Freddycruz89 and Sharalei. I've installed Essential Housing Tools, joined the open house community and have the guest book there now though I'm not sure if I did it all properly because the installation wasn't the same as what was shown in the video (1-minute Setup for Essential Housing Community for The Elder Scrolls Online).

I'm also not sure if can anyone see the guestbook or only those with the Essential Housing Tools addon?