Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please consider enabling poisons for unarmed combat

mague
mague
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

title says it all.

I know, this is a RP/Quester/Soloist issue. Unarmed takes what it can get and usually tends towards hybrid. Without poisons there is a vacuum in the sustain department. Low damage means more heals means more sustain. The new Soul Trap is sooo cool for unarmed but needs sustain to reliable beat overland bosses or some of the easier dungeons.

Currently i use level 1 iron daggers but it is not the same as unarmed. Amazing how some 250 weapon damage changes anything.

And btw. poisons have a disadvantage. Compared to glyphs they are way to "expensive". Stacks of 16 are to low. Give us 32 or 48 per condensate.
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP? how long would u survive if u poisoned ur fists?
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luede wrote: »
    RP? how long would u survive if u poisoned ur fists?

Forever, because i trained my body to be immune. And Khajiit and Argonians have claws ;)

RP as in choosing your very own build and have fun with it. As in unarmed or someone who refuses to use shoul shards and needs poisons.
    Edited by mague on August 20, 2019 6:32AM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you my friend... Have 1 small problem. People can ask a lot of things from the game for "rp reasons" and they are impossible to obtain, cause you know, not enough man power for all of them, no income from it, eu server will explode with all the additions and we will lose everything. Also unarmed combat is unintended as it is, so there is no reason to apply poisons on unarmed, unless they feature an unarmed tree, it will never happen.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    ...you my friend... Have 1 small problem. People can ask a lot of things from the game for "rp reasons" and they are impossible to obtain, cause you know, not enough man power for all of them, no income from it, eu server will explode with all the additions and we will lose everything. Also unarmed combat is unintended as it is, so there is no reason to apply poisons on unarmed, unless they feature an unarmed tree, it will never happen.

Asking is free. A while ago unarmed couldnt swap bars. Today it is possible. If it is a small change in code and doesnt harm PvP or vDungeon it might happen. Unarmed is even mentioned in the patch notes
    Unarmed
    Heavy Attack: Fixed an issue where Heavy Attacks while unarmed would not cause your pet to change targets.
    Edited by mague on August 20, 2019 6:55AM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    zvavi wrote: »

Asking is free. A while ago unarmed couldnt swap bars. Today it is possible. If it is a small change in code and doesnt harm PvP or vDungeon it might happen. Unarmed is even mentioned in the patch notes
    Unarmed
    Heavy Attack: Fixed an issue where Heavy Attacks while unarmed would not cause your pet to change targets.

You may be correct, wish you luck. Heck, wish all pc eu luck as well while i am at it