The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clockwork City Dungeon ideas

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Clockwork City Dungeon
Clockwork City Cyborg (boss) that have an electrical shield and blast off electrical shocks and electrical bolts and also a highly charged electrical ball of lightning that attacks its enemies all at multiple times. The electrical balls hover around the electrical shield like a second barrier.

Be real with me tell me what you guys think on the idea of having a dungeon in Clockwork City, and an OP Cyborg boss?

So all I'm thinking about is a dungeon DLC pack in Clockwork City with a lot of monsters robot to the roster.
[img][/img]dmee4bpx19on.jpg
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This probably isn't the response you were hoping for but check out the Molag Kena fight! it has EXACTLY what you're looking for, the boss just isn't clockwork :p
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    Clockwork City Dungeon
    Clockwork City Cyborg (boss) that have an electrical shield and blast off electrical shocks and electrical bolts and also a highly charged electrical ball of lightning that attacks its enemies all at multiple times. The electrical balls hover around the electrical shield like a second barrier.

Be real with me tell me what you guys think on the idea of having a dungeon in Clockwork City, and an OP Cyborg boss?

So all I'm thinking about is a dungeon DLC pack in Clockwork City with a lot of monsters robot to the roster.
    [img][/img]dmee4bpx19on.jpg

That sketch 😆... I think it's a well thought out idea and it could def be fun. I think a cwc dungeon is needed.
    I want that sketch as a poster really like it.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This probably isn't the response you were hoping for but check out the Molag Kena fight! it has EXACTLY what you're looking for, the boss just isn't clockwork :p

kind of but a little bit more different
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already know next years DLCs and chapter will be a story line running through all of them simlar to how they are doing it this year so it would be unlikely to be related to the clockwork city.

Pretty much this as well. The fight might not be exactly the same but close enough.

Edit: a little bit more different is mostly the same.
    Edited by idk on August 19, 2019 8:13PM