The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why did all my addons disappear?

Micah_Bayer
Micah_Bayer
✭✭✭✭✭
After the update for PTS all my addons and screenshots are gone. I don't know if it has anything to do with the new user license or something, but something messed up.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it also was a windows update at the same time.
    Check if you got OneDrive enabled and move the users documents folder away from it as ESO is not looking into the OneDrive directory if you got the documents in there.

Search for the file USerSettings.txt or AddOnSettings.txt to find the folder where the addons are currently located.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They got ZOSed, check Out of Date addons box, as the API number got updated, until the addons all get updated
    or update the API number in each, but at your own peril...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • H1ker
    H1ker
    ✭✭✭
    I just had the exact same problem and after about 40 minutes of tracking it down I found the answer.

After the latest Windows update "1903" I turned on "Controlled Folder Access." This was keeping ESO from accessing my Addons folder. To fix your problem open "Windows Security" go to the "Virus & Threat Protection" tab and turn off "Controlled Folder Access."

Instead you might be able to just let ESO though but I have other games and I didn't want the same problem happening to all of them so I just turned it off.

Good Luck!