Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: August 16"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
d1c7d40fd816393382694e5cd198880a.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Live: August 16" blog article.

On Friday, August 16, join us at 6:00PM EDT as the ESO community team, Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan, and ESO Stream Team Partner Kyle Dempster team up to explore the dilapidated ruins of Moongrave Fane.
Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on August 15, 2019 4:06PM
Staff Post
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any Mixer drops to come?
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The diversity of their personalities alone should make for great content. I like both and am excited to watch....

BUT, if you do not two man the new dungeon on hardmode, I call cheese.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ha! They're bringing in a streamer/player just to clear it live. Carry! :D:D
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheres the QnA stuff?
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Any chance Zos will ever reward the whole community for tuning into your live shows instead of just the PC/Mac player base?
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you guys be discussing performance at any time during the stream?
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Can you provide a bit more notice on this? Its bad enough you have to watch the announcements page, the developer comments page, the twitch drops page. If you aren't going to provide all the info in 1 place at least put it up a few days in advance.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durnik wrote: »
    Can you provide a bit more notice on this? Its bad enough you have to watch the announcements page, the developer comments page, the twitch drops page. If you aren't going to provide all the info in 1 place at least put it up a few days in advance.

Agreed; I completely missed this.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it as well and I check the drop schedule fairly frequently. Please zos announce it all together
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why was there no mention of Multi Bidding and the mass opinion that is was a bad choice?
    Asking for a friend.....
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)