Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Q: addon to track motifs unlocked on different characters?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Edit: Just noticed this ended up in dungeons instead of addons. I've asked a moderator to move it.

Is there an addon which enables me to quickly check which motifs my different characters know?

I'm currently using AI Research Grid which does this, but it's not ideal because it's only a secondary facility of the addon so they're just shown in a tiny grid down the bottom, using the style materials as icons, and seem to be sorted into release order. All of which means I have to mouse over each one to find the one I want to check and it takes a while, especially when I'm looking for several different ones.

But other than that I've only found addons which will mark motifs you don't have when you're looking at them in your inventory or a guild store, which is no use to me. I want something I can check when I'm deciding which master writs to do - so I can prioritise the ones where I already have the motif unlocked.
Edited by Danikat on August 5, 2019 11:08AM
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use craftstore for this, there’s a section in the hub which allows you to toggle between characters and see which motifs you know on them.

Not seen one that allows you to see it when you view a motif like some of the trait addons though
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    I use craftstore for this, there’s a section in the hub which allows you to toggle between characters and see which motifs you know on them.

Not seen one that allows you to see it when you view a motif like some of the trait addons though

Thanks, I'll try Craftstore.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    agree.gif

Been using Trait Buddy since like forever ...
    smile.gif

• Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trait buddy is also my choice for doing this, with Master Recipe List for recipes and furnishing stuff
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy