The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What's left in pvp?

Nerftheforums
Nerftheforums
✭✭✭✭✭
Skill has been basically removed by giving so much braindead damage in the forms of light attack (elsweyr) and dots (time shittiest pvp patch for non casuals to date).
Content has been the same since release.
Rewards are average.
Competitiveness isn't present.
Scenography and big *** plays have been minimized by *** everything about 1vX and making small scale harder and harder.

What's left in pvp for you? Zerging for the purpose of zerging?
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hanging out with good friends:)
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horse riding simulation

Edited by Morgul667 on August 16, 2019 1:22AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strange, all the "pros" I know don't seem too affected by the patch, esp. the NBs.
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Strange, all the "pros" I know don't seem too affected by the patch, esp. the NBs.

Pros? Literally all that’s left is a watered down portion of the pros or elites of the old game. The pros left are too stubborn to leave or can’t find a replacement to eso yet.

Depending how patch hits console I might be jumping ship too.
  • medicinita
    Skill has been basically removed by giving so much braindead damage in the forms of light attack (elsweyr) and dots (time shittiest pvp patch for non casuals to date).
    Content has been the same since release.
    Rewards are average.
    Competitiveness isn't present.
    Scenography and big *** plays have been minimized by *** everything about 1vX and making small scale harder and harder.

What's left in pvp for you? Zerging for the purpose of zerging?

+1
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What’s left is killing people you don’t like! They still showing up.
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    What is left is trolling and tanking the zergs on my main class and for doing so on my main char I get called fotm-slave.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s left is magplar BoL block casters who like to Xv1 and tbag and brag about how you can’t kill them lol.
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    What’s left is magplar BoL block casters who like to Xv1 and tbag and brag about how you can’t kill them lol.

If magplars now are blockcasting honor the dead the whole time, you know they are bad magplars.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If magplars now are blockcasting honor the dead the whole time, you know they are bad magplars.

Oh absolutely. They’re out en mass now that they also have some stupid strong dots to throw out there in between.
    Edited by Vapirko on August 16, 2019 7:52AM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP ? Welcome to ESOmingle.com 🤣
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A LOT of magplars have been doing only that for a long time, and yes, they are pretty bad :')
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness though, I could find ways to adapt and still have fun if it wasn’t for the performance. That’s always been the number 1 frustration. If people want to make cheesy builds that’s just a minor inconveniences.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laughing, minus performance most of the players are running from the fight.

Aint about the bang, only about protected themselves from being exposed and invalid.
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    zerging is left, PvDoor, Xv1. the unskilled players are having a good and easy life now.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the devs make it more casual friendly they actually make it easier for good players to get kills. Sure you’ll probably die to people you shouldn’t die to more but with all the damage going around you’ll kill them a lot more than they’ll kill you.

I mean the “Golden age” of pvp is supposedly 1.6 but if you recall the damage was ridiculous then, I’m talking dropping 20k plus dawnbreakers. I think this is the worst update albeit I think there’s a lot of potential to kill average players. Take this game too serious and it’ll drain you.
    Edited by BaiterOfZergs on August 16, 2019 8:49PM
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's left in pvp?

me...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Horse riding simulation

To be fair, ESO is less expensive than the real thing. But it's not as fun or rewarding, and the lag and graphics are far worse.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, i uninstalled:)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP ? Welcome to ESOmingle.com 🤣