The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA Tank looking for semi-casual group/guild for 4-man content progression (Pacific Time Zone)

Calm_Fury
Calm_Fury
✭✭✭✭✭
Objectives: 4-man content "progression"

I am an experienced tank on PC/NA looking for a semi-casual "progression" group for 4-man content on PST time zone.

By progression, I mean going through the Vet DLC dungeons for the hardest achievements and vDSA and vBP for good scores.

Semi-casual because I can't really commit to fixed days every week, but I want to schedule 2 or 3 runs of 2 to 3 hours each around 7 PM Pacific Time.

Ideally, I'm looking for 2 good DPSs and 1 person who can heal/DPS (preferably Templar) as we get better at the content to form a fixed group focused on those kind of achievements.

About me: I have 1000 CP on Xbox and have healed/tanked/dpsed all Craglorn trials on HM and had Stormproof on every class/spec. I also got the skins and most of the achievements on the first two DLC dungeon packs (WGT, ICP, RoM and CoS) and a few skins/pet of the newer ones (FH and BF).

On PC/NA I only tank, so I'm 700 CP with 6 tanks, one from each class.

If you are interested, let me know here on in game (@Calm_Fury) and we can run some dungeons together to see how it goes.

I can help farm gear if needed as well, but I'm mostly looking for more advanced players that are already familiar with those kind of contents.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for a group for EXACTLY this! Working on Fang Lair HM atm (after my group that did a 3 DPS no death/speedrun stopped playing) but would also like spam Wrathstone/Scalebreaker HM for the motifs & furnishing recipes. And every other DLC dungeon : p

Haven't gotten to work on vet dungeons challenges since most PvE guilds are based on trials or casual dungeons.

DPS, magplar. Can hmu at @TsaesciShoeshiner
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for a group for EXACTLY this! Working on Fang Lair HM atm (after my group that did a 3 DPS no death/speedrun stopped playing) but would also like spam Wrathstone/Scalebreaker HM for the motifs & furnishing recipes. And every other DLC dungeon : p

Haven't gotten to work on vet dungeons challenges since most PvE guilds are based on trials or casual dungeons.

DPS, magplar. Can hmu at @TsaesciShoeshiner

Nice! Will add you in game. I found one group and we are running sometimes but we always need a replacement due to life.
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking.

Found some people but still need a fixed setup of people that play mostly on PST time (starting at 5 PM EST).