The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO now incompatible with the "multicraft" add-on

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Yesterday, I was trying to craft some armor, jewelry, and weapons and was getting error messages. I sent three bug reports before I figured out that the problem was that I had an out-dated add-on active. When i turned off "Multicraft," the crafting stations worked fine.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They included functionality from that add-on into the game. The Multicraft add-on is now incompatible with the game.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO now has base game Multicrafting. Just be aware there are some quirks.

Refining is set to refine the maximum amount by default and seems to revert to maximum each time you refine a smaller amount. So if you dont want to refine ALL your raw mat at once, double check the refining amount.

Crafting seems to save the amount you last crafted, so if you craft two bows and move to the clothing station, double check you have the correct amount.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check this addon, it helps with some of the quirks:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2445-VotansImprovedMulticraft.html